Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Kulab Nail And Beauty Spa, Halesowen  (Read 16151 times)

Dellboy

I wasn't asking you! But as you have butted in, there's a new girl at Kulabs, so no there isn't lot's of feedback!

:yahoo: :scare: :dash:

Dodo

I'm with Member on this one, would love to know how Sporty got on with either Lucy or the new girl. I've had a session with L but have never managed to get to see anyone else.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 11:18:30 pm by Dodo »

Dellboy

I'm with Member on this one, would love to know how Sporty got on with either Lucy or the new girl. I've had a session with L but have never managed to get to see anyone else.

If I have got this wrong then apologies to you Member, but most first time posters ask questions that are easily answered by a simple search. 

Offline Roth

I wasn't asking you! But as you have butted in, there's a new girl at Kulabs, so no there isn't lot's of feedback!

A bit cocky? :(

Dodo

A bit cocky? :(

No not really.....he's just got balls and defended is corner.....that's fair enough and anyway Dell has put his hands up so all is well and we continue to live in peace and harmony. 😍😍😍

member177

If I have got this wrong then apologies to you Member, but most first time posters ask questions that are easily answered by a simple search.

No problem Dellboy, it was more the use of the animations which made me wonder if you were being sarcastic. Not new on here, I have an alter ego too  ;)

Offline Roth

No problem Dellboy, it was more the use of the animations which made me wonder if you were being sarcastic. Not new on here, I have an alter ego too  ;)

But you only joined on 4 April this year. :unknown: That's pretty new to me.  :hi:

Dellboy

Shot himself in the foot didn't he!!!

Offline madeinwales56

Shot himselft in the foot didn't he!!!

Not the sharpest knife in the box, eh?

Dodo

How the fuck did Admin link 'Member177' to 'Aiden177'  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Rather pathetic really. Like sorting through a handful of passports at customs. "If you don't like this one, Sir, I have a few others here."

Should practice his trolling skills somewhere for the simple-minded maybe.  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

He didn't get to be Admin by building Lego sets.

Care to declare any of yours?  :D

Dodo

He didn't get to be Admin by building Lego sets.

Care to declare any of yours?  :D
Now you can fuck off trying to get me into trouble thank you very much Mr M  :angry:

Offline Marmalade

Now you can fuck off trying to get me into trouble thank you very much Mr M  :angry:

:D  :D  :D

I would never do such a thing. People only get themselves into trouble. (free rope on request)  :hi:

Dellboy

He is clearly able to look around corners!
I know it's easy to say after the event but i had a gut feeling all was not normal with that prat.
He is probably trying to register again with different hardware as we speak.  What a sicko.

Offline Oooops

Saw the new girl a while back, I wasn't impressed on the massage as per my previous comment. Nice ink tho. Gumli was the best, good massage and extras which got her fired, would like to know where she is now as I thought she was local with her lad :hi:

thailuver

Hi am replying to review I read from stapler when I searched massage Dudley liked what you wrote about union st so called the number you posted and was told they are now at kulabs cradley b63 2ud ?? have already been their almost regular so went their hoping for tina but it was lucy who is always there and yada also a 3rd bigger lady but they tempted me with a 6 hand for £80 where each one came in for 5 mins massaged me around my balls and cock then all 3 at once one titties in face one2 others on cock and balls well not what I went for but left happy even if spent more than intended 30 quid ! but still puzzled as where tina and how number was changed

Offline vision2014

Tina is the bigger girl with the more muscley arms 
I went couple weeks ago and saw yada not impressed with her to be honest she kept going on at the end for tip tip tip

sportyguy4456

Going to give it a try next week, been on my to do list for a while now a change from the tanning rooms!, who would you say is best for B2B? the owner Lucy looks fit but there has been a few reports on here that you pay up front, she keeps a G string on, only gets naked for 5mins and keeps leaving to take calls, really bad for £80!
Was wondering if Tina would be better, any one tried?

Offline vision2014

Tina is the bigger girl  her massage skills not the best she likes to spend her time on the HE   to be honest i would try somewhere else first it seems like they have moved all there chicks from different areas and put in one basket all seems very rushed there

Offline moth

Tina is the 1 from the 1 that opened up in dudley not too long back. Saw her in dudley massage was so so but the extras made up for it

thailuver

Quite a large lady at kulabs now ,is this Tina I asked Lucy she said no and denied any link with a Dudley shop ? so curious but plan go Dudley shop soon as , I did pass it but failed to find parking or would have gone in for the quickie, any parking tips (don't say mind the kerb)

thailuver

After writing above got urge and called bhawani northfield but number kept failing has anyone got an upto date number for her was 3 months ago my last visit cheap cheerfull and does job

Offline Stapler

Quite a large lady at kulabs now ,is this Tina I asked Lucy she said no and denied any link with a Dudley shop ? so curious but plan go Dudley shop soon as , I did pass it but failed to find parking or would have gone in for the quickie, any parking tips (don't say mind the kerb)

Tina works at the Dudley shop and I wouldn't describe her as large!
If you are lucky you can park opposite the shop. If not on the High Street (one way)

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

thailuver

cheers if no bahwani will try later I hope

Offline l1mpd1ck

After writing above got urge and called bhawani northfield but number kept failing has anyone got an upto date number for her was 3 months ago my last visit cheap cheerfull and does job

Ad from a few days ago:

External Link/Members Only

thailuver

great thanx was spelling wrong on search maybe

Offline samsung1

Everyones talking about massages etc, but has anyone had any waxing done by Thai Kulabs?

:drinks:

thailuver

yes lucy did my back, buttocks 6 months ago I stopped at pubic as was sore

colcol

Apart from kulabs does anyone know were to get intimate waxing done along with massage.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Offline l1mpd1ck

or this recent ad:

External Link/Members Only

Male & Female Waxing- Body Massage Special offer
KerysBeauty
West Midlands
Birmingham
Balsall Heath - B12
Tired of shaving? For a longer lasting hair free you, why not try waxing. Hair stays away for up to six weeks so no need for the daily razor cuts.
 LADIES WAXING:
 FULL LEG£15.00
 HALF LEG£10.00
 HALF ARM£7.00
 FULL ARM£10.00
 UNDER ARM£5.00
 BIKINI LINE£6.00
 HOLLYWOOD£20.00
 BRAZILIAN£20.00
 EYE BROWS£3.00
 UPPER LIP£2.00
 CHIN£2.00
 FULL BODY WAXFROM£50.00
 GENTLEMEN
 BACK (Inc. shoulders)£25.00
 CHEST (Inc. abdomen)£25.00
 CHEST ONLY£18.00
 BACK & CHEST£42.00
 BUTTOCKS & CRACK£20.00
 MALE FRONT PUBIC & SACK£25.00
 MALE CRACK £15.00
 FULL INTIMATE WAX £30.00
 Back, sack &crack £40.00
 FULL LEG £20.00
 HALF LEG£15.00
 FULL BODY WAX £95.00
 Other Services
 Swedish massage 1 hour £35 1.5 hours £50
 Aromatherapy massage (Pre-blended)* 1 hour £38 1.5 hours £50
 Back Massage
 20 mins £10
 45 mins Full body massage £30
 ******SPECIAL OFFER**********
 1 HOUR FULL BODY MASSAGE £25,00
 1.5 HOURS FULL BODY MASSAGE £40
 *****************OFFER ENDS 19/09/2016.***************
 THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE DRAPED DURING THE TREATMENT. ANY REQUESTS FOR SEXUAL SERVICES WILL RESULT IN YOUR TREATMENT BEING TERMINATED. NO REFUND!
 Availability:
 Monday- Saturday
 10 am- 7 pm
 To book an appointment, please call. Texts may go unnoticed.
 82-84 Moseley Street
 B12 0rt

Dodo

.......but, looks no chance of a HE. £25 for an hours massage is bloody cheap if it's good and at the end you could always ask if she wanted to 'Double her Money'  :rolleyes:

Offline vision2014

When i went here the 2 girls mentioned to me not to discuss anything about extras  to kay lee or lucy its a nice parlour and set up well but the girls there really need to sort out whats on offer and whats not