Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wolves punts  (Read 2188 times)

Offline snoopyigor

Hi people first ever post.
In wolves with work for couple days.
Anyone got anything reliable around wolves centre?

Also any feedback on those on viva street? All seems too good to be true and potentially bit dodgy?

Hawkwind71

Hi people first ever post.
In wolves with work for couple days.
Anyone got anything reliable around wolves centre?

Also any feedback on those on viva street? All seems too good to be true and potentially bit dodgy?

Wolves is my home town and is notoriously poor for punts. There was a good one xhannahx but she only does massage and happy ending. There are a few and I could give you a list but for a return on your money, go to Brum. Train leaves every 15 mins and trip takes 15 mins. I do it all the time.

Offline Stapler

...and girls are only 10-20 walk from the station.

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline snoopyigor

getonit

Looking at the profile I would suggest some confirmation of services from her before booking because that enjoys list cannot be correct when she states no OWO for health reasons  , and yet the list has fisting / rimming and hard and water sports . Also outcalls only unless touring.

Offline Punterperson1971

Looking at the profile I would suggest some confirmation of services from her before booking because that enjoys list cannot be correct when she states no OWO for health reasons  , and yet the list has fisting / rimming and hard and water sports . Also outcalls only unless touring.

But also states owo at discretion and cim and swallow I think I'd avoid to be honest and £100 for 30 mins to much

Offline gavp1984

External Link/Members Only

anyone ....?

No cumming on her body and only allowed to cum once. I'd be wondering what you are allowed to do if you pop early.

Roadster

No cumming on her body and only allowed to cum once. I'd be wondering what you are allowed to do if you pop early.

Leave early I shouldn't wonder.  I'd avoid.