Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Health Care 4U - Katy  (Read 4942 times)

Offline Timberwolf

Hi,

I did all the searches and could not find out if Katy offers additional service to FBSM i.e. hand relief, B2B, full nude etc.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks guys

Offline Stapler

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17498.0

There are only 75 pages. Make yourself a cuppa and have a good read!  :hi:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Hi,

I did all the searches and could not find out if Katy offers additional service to FBSM i.e. hand relief, B2B, full nude etc.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks guys
Yea, she'll do all of them. Reasonably attractive, nice personality but I've been to better. As Stapler suggests RTFT :)

Mickeydee2012

Offline Oooops

She still around?
Why don't you just phone her and find out, the ad is current  :rolleyes:

kingkhan1

sos this question is meant for Mickeydee whats she like in  the face? and whats her services like mate?

Offline Gogglebox69

Her face is older than what her pic shows and she's not as attractive at that pic. I almost doubt it's the same girl in her pic. Having said that she's still fairly attractive with a decent figure.
She does blabber on a lot and will wank you off and stick a finger right up ur arse if ur into that 😬

kingkhan1

thanks for the warning mate! whats her boobs like? and does she allow touch?

Dellboy

thanks for the warning mate! whats her boobs like? and does she allow touch?

All you do is ask questions!!! :dash: :dash:
Do a search - lazy doesn't impress  :dash: :angry:

Benson50

All you do is ask questions!!! :dash: :dash:
Do a search - lazy doesn't impress  :dash: :angry:

You've hectored and harrassed Kingkhan with your tedious headbanging on 3 separate threads.

He's asking questions, so what? Some people seem to like answering questions - its all grist to the mill.

Maybe its a territorial display of aggression triggered by the appearance of Dellboy1  :rolleyes:

Dellboy

You've hectored and harrassed Kingkhan with your tedious headbanging on 3 separate threads.

He's asking questions, so what? Some people seem to like answering questions - its all grist to the mill.

Maybe its a territorial display of aggression triggered by the appearance of Dellboy1  :rolleyes:

Ha ha!
Sensitive soul  :D

But it's not just me fed up with just questions questions  ...........

Dodo

I am with Dell on this one. The guy is either bone idle or lacking something. I know he is only asking questions but he is not alone......we seem to get more and more, mostly new members, who can't be arsed to have a read of the reviews that other members have taken the trouble to write. There is plenty of info on this girl if he bothers to look......just type in 'Katy' in search and voila  :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 08:29:51 pm by Dodo »

Offline Oooops

I am with Dell on this one. The guy is either bone idle or lacking something. I know he is only asking questions but he is not alone......we seem to get more and more, mostly new members, who can't be arsed to have a read of the reviews that other members have taken the trouble to write. There is plenty of info on this girl if he bothers to look......just type in 'Katy' in search and voila  :dash: :dash:
+1.  All info on punts come from folks who have shelled out hard earned brass and are willing to share info. It's there for all to see, even the scabby lurkers, without then having to spoonfeed people who've contributed SFA. Sensible queries, no problem but if the asker is just too fn lazy to use the search facility then sorry, tough  :diablo:

Benson50

+1.  All info on punts come from folks who have shelled out hard earned brass

Let's not forget that we are all in this for purely selfish reasons - the pursuit of sensual pleasure and sexual satisfaction.

And when we aren't indulging ourselves we like to talk about our experiences and take some vicarious pleasure in reading of the exploits of other punters. This selfish pleasure seeking benefits other punters on this forum like Adam Smith's hidden hand (I knew that economics A'level would come in useful one day).

Don't kid yourself that this is a team effort or that you're spending your money for anyone else's benefit. 

Every question asked bumps a girl back into the limelight which, for me at least, is a useful reminder. I just don't see why you get yourselves so worked up about it - all that headbanging is needlessly aggressive.  :dash: :dash: :dash: 

Dodo

Bit of piss taking maybe but 'aggressive' is a tad harsh.