Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best tits ive seen  (Read 1755 times)

Offline rikgrimsby

these are probs the best pair of tits ive seen ever. i saw the girl last year and she is spot on. these are perfect  in ever way. big but not to big and long nipples. ps am touting her... just amazed by her tits

External Link/Members Only

marty_mcfly

these are probs the best pair of tits ive seen ever. i saw the girl last year and she is spot on. these are perfect  in ever way. big but not to big and long nipples. ps am touting her... just amazed by her tits

You mean you haven't seen those of Barbara Windsor, Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah?

Offline Ipunter

Meh

SirFrank

You mean you haven't seen those of Barbara Windsor, Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah?

Babs Windsor had saggy tits - imagine two cricket balls in a pair of socks - and an even saggier arse. She also cackled like a hyena. Yuk

Online badsin

Babs Windsor had saggy tits - imagine two cricket balls in a pair of socks - and an even saggier arse. She also cackled like a hyena. Yuk

you married her! :hi:

Offline MancSean

Still a million times better than Pat