Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: You've Been Warned! Explain This When You Get Home!  (Read 4282 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Agony of man who heard his penis SNAP during sex - and had to keep it in a sling for two months afterwards.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sticko

Several years ago I had a regular - a Chinese woman who pretended to be a Japanese woman called Sakura - who worked in George Street.  One time during a particularly vigorous fuck I too felt a snap, but it was more like a rubber band twanging than a bone breaking, so not a full-on broken cock but a snapped banjo string.  Pretty painful but manageable; the issue was more the amount of blood that quickly filled the condom and then went everywhere, all over the bed, the bathroom, the hallway - it was like that scene from Carrie.

Needless to say I was shitting myself.  I didn't know what I'd done and I had no idea how to explain it.  Eventually - finally - the bleeding stopped and I drove home, using the pedals a lot more slowly than normal, and with my boxers full of tissues.  My story was the classic foreskin caught in the zip, which luckily was entirely believable given the location of the now swollen and scabbed underside of my cock.  :vomit:

I figured out what I'd done to myself after a panicky few minutes on Google; it's actually fairly common so I calmed down a bit.  Took bloody ages to heal though - about 3-4 weeks - and for that entire time I couldn't wank and had to get rid of hard-ons as quickly as possible.  Thinking about Margaret Thatcher worked, especially in combination with an icepack I kept in the freezer ready to go at all times.

Sakura and I eventually started having sex again; fairly soon afterwards though she went back to Shanghai to open up a bar (at least that's what she told me - I think she was fairly traumatised by the whole episode) and so far - touch wood - my frenulum has remained intact.  It's always somewhere at the back of my mind though when I'm fucking hookers; the day my vanilla punt turned into Saw IV.

I hope I haven't put anyone off their breakfast...

S

Online King Kenny

touch wood - my frenulum has remained intact.

Well, I suppose that's the only way you can check it  :lol:

But imagine - that poor guy had a nurse visiting to change the dressing. Hope either it was a male nurse or she was ugly as fuck.

Offline sticko

touch wood - my frenulum has remained intact.

Well, I suppose that's the only way you can check it  :lol:

I do.  Often  :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheCape

Several years ago I had a regular - a Chinese woman who pretended to be a Japanese woman called Sakura - who worked in George Street.  One time during a particularly vigorous fuck I too felt a snap, but it was more like a rubber band twanging than a bone breaking, so not a full-on broken cock but a snapped banjo string.  Pretty painful but manageable; the issue was more the amount of blood that quickly filled the condom and then went everywhere, all over the bed, the bathroom, the hallway - it was like that scene from Carrie.

Needless to say I was shitting myself.  I didn't know what I'd done and I had no idea how to explain it.  Eventually - finally - the bleeding stopped and I drove home, using the pedals a lot more slowly than normal, and with my boxers full of tissues.  My story was the classic foreskin caught in the zip, which luckily was entirely believable given the location of the now swollen and scabbed underside of my cock.  :vomit:

I figured out what I'd done to myself after a panicky few minutes on Google; it's actually fairly common so I calmed down a bit.  Took bloody ages to heal though - about 3-4 weeks - and for that entire time I couldn't wank and had to get rid of hard-ons as quickly as possible.  Thinking about Margaret Thatcher worked, especially in combination with an icepack I kept in the freezer ready to go at all times.

Sakura and I eventually started having sex again; fairly soon afterwards though she went back to Shanghai to open up a bar (at least that's what she told me - I think she was fairly traumatised by the whole episode) and so far - touch wood - my frenulum has remained intact.  It's always somewhere at the back of my mind though when I'm fucking hookers; the day my vanilla punt turned into Saw IV.

I hope I haven't put anyone off their breakfast...

S

Oh FFS. While this forum is very helpful and informative, it also creates no end of things to worry about that I hadn't even considered before  :scare:

Diehard

This thread just saved me 160 quid today. Was so horny......read this thread my cock has shrivelled to an all time small size and I won't be having supper tonight!

henrynorth

Yep, happened to me a long long time ago and luckily (or not) it was during sex with a g/f.

No trauma but a lot of worry.

Actually we stayed together for another year after that and it was always something to talk about