Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brighton area  (Read 2167 times)

Online Richjimbo

Hi - I am spending some time in the area and wondered if anyone had new recommendations for girls in the area?

I have a few regulars I have seen (posted reviews of these). 

Thx

Offline badmadboy

Highly, highly recommend Lucy: External Link/Members Only

Any chance of a review ?

One of my friends has seen her, and I assume it would be totally wrong of me to say anything here that wasn't a personal experience.

Offline rickyponting

I used to work a lot in Brighton many years ago ,before I started punting and before the Internet,and the phone boxes on the seafront always used to be brimming with ads for hookers and massage.

I presumed Brighton would be a good area for punting because of this,but I never seem to see many reviews for Brighton girls,anyone have any ideas why?

Offline OnTheSly

Any chance of a review ?

One of my friends has seen her, and I assume it would be totally wrong of me to say anything here that wasn't a personal experience.

I'll get around to it, usually wait a couple of months for anonymity for good reviews (don't want them to remember by my account of what happened and potentially refuse to see me again).  Bad experiences I tend to put up pretty quickly as I don't care if the SP reads!

All I can say is that if you like her profile,  you won't be disappointed at all  ;)

Offline badmadboy

I used to work a lot in Brighton many years ago ,before I started punting and before the Internet,and the phone boxes on the seafront always used to be brimming with ads for hookers and massage.

I presumed Brighton would be a good area for punting because of this,but I never seem to see many reviews for Brighton girls,anyone have any ideas why?

There was a very active forum for Sussex and I guess most local punters stuck to that one, as it was more focused than this one.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 03:47:43 pm by badmadboy »