Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Bookings  (Read 1972 times)

NoMoreMonkeyBusiness

Has anyone had any decent punts on the reverse booking feature on aw?
I put my first one in a week ago stating an 18-30 age group and so far i have 3 BBWs all over 40.  :dash:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Yes, though it's a bit hit and miss.

Because of the way AW displays them - a column of Latest and a column of Ending Soon, you tend to get a lull in the middle.

Offline The_Don

Tried a few weeks ago at set price of £100 had 1 reply and she ended up blowing out.

Offline jsparky

Most of the time are 'PG' scammer who enticed you to spend money on useless blurry photos.  Others who never read your requirement, but I did get a few genuine bidders who I set up separate meet rather than through the RB process.

Offline blue80

I must admit I've done 5 so far and the first 4 was great, nearly all at a lower than advertised rate - I currently have a bid running and it's not attracting much attention and those who have bid are outside what I'm looking for

Hoping it's just a lull and will pick up shortly !!

galcom666

I dunno part of me doesn't want to give AW any money...

rumbler

Have an RB up for a 3hr outcall, and so far every bid has been deleted as none can read the requirements, or don't realise that dorset isn't anywhere near hull/london/chester.

All bid at the rate I set, every single one's normal rate for an outcall were much lower, most wanting 150-200 on top of their usual rate.

First RB I've put up that I've yet to receive a single decent bid.

Offline Corus Boy

I love them and had great success with £300 overnights.

Offline The_Don

Love to get that for an over night!

Just have to set it up correctly?

By AW message I got an offer of £250, and that was from someone very well reviewed on here. I'd already booked someone else so could not take it up.

Offline Corus Boy

Love to get that for an over night!

Just have to set it up correctly?

Incall
Come early and offer dinner out.
Breakfast in or out in the morning.
List my must offer services.
Age.
Body size.

Sit back and wait with the underlying view that reading the replies can be worth the £2 :)

Offline Corus Boy

Sorry, that should be Outcall to my place.

Offline RedKettle

I started with one in London and had a fantastic response.  Tried one out of London and had mostly mingers I would not touch with a barge pole let alone my dick.  There was one interesting one but she then never replied to comms - why bid!!??  Got one running now out of London and crap response so far.  So my initial enthusiasm waning fast - I think great for a big city well served by girls.

Offline restless_native

I only ever do RBs now. If you place them well in advance of when you need the girl, are prepared to filter out the numpties and clearly state what it is you are looking for you should be successful. They generally aren't very good if you want someone at relatively short notice though.

Offline monstar

I only ever do RBs now. If you place them well in advance of when you need the girl, are prepared to filter out the numpties and clearly state what it is you are looking for you should be successful. They generally aren't very good if you want someone at relatively short notice though.

How much time before the booking date would you recommend the RB is placed?

Offline blue80

at least 3 weeks - RB's don't work on short notice punts

cylon

at least 3 weeks - RB's don't work on short notice punts

I usually place mine about  3 or 4 days beforehand. That seems to work for me.

Offline j122

Incall
Come early and offer dinner out.
Breakfast in or out in the morning.
List my must offer services.
Age.
Body size.

Sit back and wait with the underlying view that reading the replies can be worth the £2 :)

How much bedroom action do you get for the £300?

Offline Corus Boy

How much bedroom action do you get for the £300?

In part it depends on what the lady goes for but I settle for (I can cope with);

A nice hors d'oeuvre before going to dinner.

A longer and slower dessert after dinner.

Maybe a midnight nibbles.

Breakfast in bed.

That's about all I can usually cope with. :)

Online threechilliman

In part it depends on what the lady goes for but I settle for (I can cope with);

A nice hors d'oeuvre before going to dinner.

A longer and slower dessert after dinner.

Maybe a midnight nibbles.

Breakfast in bed.

That's about all I can usually cope with. :)

I'd be fast asleep by midnight nibbles, but the other three would be OK. You might want to put this detail in the RB so the SP knows what she has to provide for the money - basically 3 shags for £300.

tcm

Offline Corus Boy

I'd be fast asleep by midnight nibbles, but the other three would be OK. You might want to put this detail in the RB so the SP knows what she has to provide for the money - basically 3 shags for £300.

tcm

I always detail my RB's to outline my minimum needs including;

DFK
OWO
Reverse Oral

and that I do not usually have the stamina for all night sessions.

Despite the price there are usually plenty of offers, some way off base for services required, some asking for silly (IMO) money, some not my type of lady but usually four or five bids worth contemplating.

Often the best offers come from a girl some distance away, this requires a check on her geographical skills, once it is confirmed that she knows where Cardiff is then it gets down to the detailed choosing and planning.

As I have said before, I often find that the girl is using the funds from my RB to cover the costs of a Cardiff tour and will stay in town for two or three days before or after.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would love to see what quality you get for £300 overnight.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

west8

I would love to see what quality you get for £300 overnight.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A natural redhead ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

I guess you'd have to be in Cardiff, be me and be lucky :)

Even in London I had 4-5 high quality.

west8

Offline Corus Boy

It might be fluffy but it might be worth considering that girls who give really good deals on RB's may not want it broadcast over the Internet.

And away from the "fluffy" aspect it might actually do other punters a disservice by highlighting these deals in too much detail.

It might be fluffy but it might be worth considering that girls who give really good deals on RB's may not want it broadcast over the Internet.

There is a good chance they may honour the bid price at a future date. They will be less likely to do so if they have had to deal with an Inbox full of "I hear you'll do an overnight for £2xx" because I've shot my mouth off here.