Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maximum Virility Capsules / Tablets  (Read 1627 times)

willbred

Anyone tried these? Might be an alternative to Dragon Lite for me. Both are herbal remedies. The DL always had spectacular results but price has gone through the roof locally and MV looks an alternative

Offline Qwerty

Anyone tried these? Might be an alternative to Dragon Lite for me. Both are herbal remedies. The DL always had spectacular results but price has gone through the roof locally and MV looks an alternative

This made me research Dragon Light, and I see several different suppliers - not all of them list the ingredients, but two of them list completely different_ ingredients - which were you using that you can recommend?

External Link/Members Only -
Dragon Light Ingredients
380mg
Curculigo Root   70mg
Epimedium   70mg
Paniculate Cynanchum   46mg
Dodder Seed   46mg
Herba Cynomorii   46mg
Raw Rehmannia Root   46mg
Wolfberry Extract   33mg
Teasel Root   23mg
Each capsule contains 380mg of a proprietary blend of herbal ingredients.

But External Link/Members Only -
Ingredients: Eleutherococcus senticocus (siberian ginseng) (root), Epimedium extract (leaf), Avena sativa extract (oat straw) (seed), L-Arginine, Sacra extract (rhodiola) (root)
Usage: Take one Capsules (475mg) 1 hour before the intercourse.

willbred

I can't recall the ingredients, but do remember it being a 475mg capsule

Offline Blade1960

I've got some Maximum Virility capsules and just looked on the box, and the ingredients it states are as follows ;

Panax Ginseng 195 mg

Lycium Chinense 195 mg

Cortex Cinnamon 60 mg

Total 450 mg Capsule

I find they work for me more or less the same as Dragon Lights, and the price on the box is £40 for 10 which i bought around 1 year ago, i seem to think Dragon Lights were a similar price too ? 

willbred

I've got some Maximum Virility capsules and just looked on the box, and the ingredients it states are as follows ;

Panax Ginseng 195 mg

Lycium Chinense 195 mg

Cortex Cinnamon 60 mg

Total 450 mg Capsule

I find they work for me more or less the same as Dragon Lights, and the price on the box is £40 for 10 which i bought around 1 year ago, i seem to think Dragon Lights were a similar price too ?

Cheers. Dragon Lite are selling at 6 for £30 locally whereas I can get  MV 6 for £20 and spend the other tenner getting a better girl  :)

Offline Qwerty

Only thing is that according to previous threads on here, a number of these 'herbal' pills do in fact contain sildenafil or similar drug - they come from China and are completely unregulated.

Wish there was a way of determining which ones might be genuine - and work!

willbred

Update - popped one before a 90 minute punt today. Minor flushing (which I had with dragon lite before, anyway) but most important sported the pink truncheon throughout, much to the pleasure (several times) of the lady I shared it with.

Would recommend ( the capsule -  I've already reviewed the girl!!)