Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Vee? Missing?  (Read 1335 times)

shuvro

Anybody knows what happened to Exotic Vee?
Her AW profile is not valid anymore  :dash:

Offline The_Don

Anybody knows what happened to Exotic Vee?
Her AW profile is not valid anymore  :dash:

Are you referring to  :unknown:  : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

shuvro

Yes! Every time I try visiting her profile it shows the following message:

"Sorry, but Exotic Vee is no longer active on this site."  :dash:

Offline The_Don

Yes! Every time I try visiting her profile it shows the following message:

"Sorry, but Exotic Vee is no longer active on this site."  :dash:

She had her phone number up many months ago, but then removed it.

I seen the profile a few times on A/W (without the number) and it had been logged. Some times with the green light and other times with out.

Could be  :unknown:

A/W randomness again, profiles disabled or removed. Like some other W/G.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 05:42:52 pm by The_Don »

Offline hawai5o

On Hoilday ,Chinese new year coming up ???  Hope so anyway .
Shit , one of the best Oriental girls i've ever met .

Offline stewpid

Yeah, I'm also getting the message that the profile is inactive.

However, I chatted with Vee by text yesterday and I know she is away for the next week but should be back the following week. She doesn't normally disable her page when she's away so either she's changed her practice or i's an AW error.  :unknown:

Offline MintRoyale

I think she has disabled her profile in the past. Just wait a week before sending the search party out!

Offline The_Don

I think she has disabled her profile in the past. Just wait a week before sending the search party out!

My understanding is, (if any other member knows more, please add :unknown: )

when a profile is disabled (by the, account user) you see this

Hidden Image/Members Only

But when is removed you see this:

Sorry, but "USER X" is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:23:49 pm by The_Don »

CelticWarrior2

A real shame if she has retired but she has taken sabbaticals before. Not many of her calibre around anymore.

Offline Steely Dan

I have seen profiles come back to life from the second screen, as long as it 'knows' her user name and last post code. But they have tighten up a bit  - it might be harder to reactivate than before.  Maybe ask on UKE.

Online lewishamguy

My understanding is, (if any other member knows more, please add :unknown: )

I'm almost certain she disabled her profile temporarily as you can see her feedbacks and last login was yesterday ----

External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic:

Offline stewpid

A real shame if she has retired but she has taken sabbaticals before. Not many of her calibre around anymore.

Although I doubt (and hope) she hasn't retired in this case, this is also true IMO.

If it is true then I take solace in the fact my last visit with her was quite intense and probably one of the best shags I've ever had. A good one to go out on if she's not coming back.  :D

CelticWarrior2

Stating the obvious but has anyone tried texting her for clarification?

Offline stewpid

I texted her on Thursday to try and sort out a booking for Friday but as she wasn't sure if she was going to be available on that day we couldn't do it. She did suggest we try again in 2 weeks when she was back.

I'd like to think that if she had no intention of taking any more bookings she would have said so...

CelticWarrior2

Thanks Stew, that sounds more optimistic. She's always been forthright and honest so no reason to doubt her - hopefully she'll be back in a few weeks.

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

I saw Vee on Wednesday just gone, as we discussed dates & times she said she wasn't sure about Friday and definitely wasn't available for the week coming up. She made no indication of disappearing as she asked me to text her again for the next meet... hoping it's just a temporary removal whilst she's away!

Offline iwtc

I hope not, I want to repeat with her someday.

Offline a_test_person

I saw her on Wednesday for 3 hours booked the weekend before. I think she had a trip coming up.

CelticWarrior2

I asked her and she texted me back this morning saying she was still taking bookings but just not working this week so call off the search.

Offline MintRoyale

Profile back up. She's updated her availability and isn't around til after 14th Feb

Offline The_Don

I'm almost certain she disabled her profile temporarily as you can see her feedbacks and last login was yesterday ----

External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic:

I stand corrected :thumbsup:

Profile back up. She's updated her availability and isn't around til after 14th Feb
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 12:06:33 pm by The_Don »