Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slough Girls Pop Back Up (Be Warned)  (Read 745 times)

Offline BigJohn999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
as most will remember worked with 2 other girls in Slough. you can read the reviews and warnings for your self, but the upshot was I am sure they got driven out of business
well they are back (2 of them anyway)

I got sent a whatsapps from Tasty Tracey - offerring "unlimited services" and a duo with her mum, This then turned in
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
which appears to be just her mum, I also got 3 mobile numbers for her (them)

The other whatsapp came from Charile telling me she was only getting in touch with old contacts because she wanted to concentrate on then to give us the ultimate GFE. The text told me to call on one number while the whatsapp came from another along with pictures from her which showed she was one of the girls who used to work with Kim4bb. When I asked for a price list she offered "No Limits" Car Meet for £80

Why do I think the girls are linked, the 2 x whatsapp messages which came from them were within hours of each other and the same style of text but did have 2 different postcodes

Offline BigJohn999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  popped back up in Slough
and now seem to be the daughter. I did text for details of the "monthly orgy" but she told me i had to see her first before she would tell me anything.
and the issue is i dont fancy that for all the reasns on her profile

Offline Stevelondon

It amazes me sometimes when I see the images some SP’s use on AW.

They are selling themselves. Surely they could ask for some advise regarding imagery.
These ones are about as sexy as a mackerel.

My apologies all you out there with a fish fetish.  :D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 05:39:06 pm by Stevelondon »