Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for pleasure mansion from Hatfield  (Read 520 times)

Offline hatsofftoher

I met her early august 2016 (I know, no review but hear me out) and she was around for maybe a year and a bit. i was actually directed to her by this wg External Link/Members Only , they must have known each other. Then after that year she made a new profile and I lost track of it and can't find it anywhere now, I only have a few pictures from it where she has red hair. I know the new profile is her because she had my number saved when I called that number. Just wanted to know if anyone can help me find her new profile?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109537.0 this is one of her reviews from her first profile

I've attached a photo of her with black hair from the account first "Pretty-Anna X" and then "PLEASURE MANSION XX", the account she deleted in around 2017-18.
Also attached is the pics from her (then) new profile, where she has red hair.

If anyone can help me find her profile it will be appreciated.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bonker

She's gone back to Romania and become the minister of justice.

Offline hatsofftoher

She's gone back to Romania and become the minister of justice.
So does she have an aw profile?

Offline David1970

She will have been sold to another pimp and in another country.

Offline hatsofftoher

Why don't you ask
External Link/Members Only

:unknown:

I called her recently and she claimed to not know Anna, but it was definitely her who suggested Anna to me

Offline DrConners

I called her recently and she claimed to not know Anna, but it was definitely her who suggested Anna to me

You've been a member here since October 2014, surely in all that time of lurking (whether you have regularly logged in or not, I don't know or care) you must have gleaned that pratically zero contributions vs asking for information is  :thumbsdown:

The simple answer to your question is : if she has no visible profile on AW or any other form of online media where a prostitute can advertise her services ................ she's gone & has retired her vagina from public use.

I can think of more than one EE WG's I was very fond of (fucking that is) that only whored themselves out long enough to achieve a specific financial goal - Then they fucked off.

Time to move on - Maybe in the future if you find another whore to fixate over you might get round to posting a review.

But I doubt it  :sarcastic:

I'm not surprised the WG that referred you to her wouldn't divulge any information - Sounds like stalkerish tendancies you have.

If you're concerned about her safety contact the Police or crime stoppers - Good luck with that.