Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Tia at Ego Massage?  (Read 625 times)

Offline Skeleton

External Link/Members Only

Hi
I’m in MK next week and in the mood for a massage rather than FS. Looking at Ego and wondering if anyone has seen Tia as she seems new/can’t find any info on her.
Alternative is Jess, just hoping for some advice as reviews seem to say Jess is a bit bigger than stated, and Tia as a size 8 is more my type.
Thanks in advance

Offline TonyD

External Link/Members Only

Hi
I’m in MK next week and in the mood for a massage rather than FS. Looking at Ego and wondering if anyone has seen Tia as she seems new/can’t find any info on her.
Alternative is Jess, just hoping for some advice as reviews seem to say Jess is a bit bigger than stated, and Tia as a size 8 is more my type.
Thanks in advance

someones size 8 is some one elses size 12...imho tia is a size 8/10.....Jess aint bigger than stated...she is a lot older than stated (but dont look it)...she is a taller woman with grwat natural tits, so she aint a bean pole...you dont get real heavy hangers on a skinny minnie...you go for what you like...I'd bang the lot of them there...including the maid!...just not the pimp owner ex copper scumbag :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 04:56:31 pm by TonyD »

Offline dynatron