Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Longest weirdest AdultWork description ever? Katie of Hampton  (Read 1059 times)

Offline ViperKai

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never really read anything quite like it, or as long & complicated. She’s almost telling you in advance that she won’t respond - or am I reading it all wrong? Sounds like she’s re invented herself & pics look weird. 
Anyone agree?

Offline Zimbaman

Life isn’t long enough to wade through that lot. Care to summarise?

Offline ViperKai

She now has a “cosy tent” the incall solution apparently  :wacko:

Offline DrConners

Life isn’t long enough to wade through that lot. Care to summarise?

After wading through it I think I can summarise - in one word :

Mental.

:hi:

Offline MilleMiglia

Compare the shopped photos with the unedited ones, then look at the claimed age -  I think she left 33 behind a couple of decades ago.

Offline Heph

This is an extraordinarily good quality find by the OP.

Katie self-identifies as being classy, sophisticated and (sic) discrete. To paraphrase Mrs Thatch: being any of those things "...is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are; you aren't.

I usually take the presence of any one of these traits as a warning that the writer is mostly likely the opposite. Two is a strong indicator of conceitedness. Three (including the inevitable misspelling of one) is light-flashing delusional.

This one features additional bonuses:

* Incalls in a tent
* Can't spell or punctuate
* always 'immaculately groomed'
* 15 min blowies
* double ??s everywhere
* Aged 33, my arse - even allowing for her being an bulimic smoker

It's not looking promising.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 03:14:39 pm by Heph »

Offline Bunbury

In calls in a tent. Haven't had sex in a tent since a teenager camping at St Ives.
Don't fancy paying her rates for it, it was free back in the day.

Offline -Petite Pippa-

• Service Provider
She's a fully trained nurse and ballerina who went to boarding school....Also attended the Lucille Clayton school and studied the art of refinery. Seems legit!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 03:30:39 pm by English-Pippa »

Offline Zimbaman

She's a fully trained nurse and ballerina who went to boarding school....Also attended the Lucille Clayton school and studied the art of refinery. Seems legit!

Christ you read through all of that?

Offline Avg_Joe

I see that, scroll to the price, find the expected over charging and close the page, i wanna get laid not read war and peace
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ViperKai

I see that, scroll to the price, find the expected over charging and close the page, i wanna get laid not read war and peace

Exactly!  :hi:

Offline DrConners

I think English-Pippa might be touring in the SE soon boys, she's commented on here so we get a cheeky nip-slip pic  ;)

Just off to check her out on UKE  :rolleyes:

Offline Ed R

Makes me want to try her out tho, just for the weirdness.

I once punted in a caravan in a public carpark in Canterbury. That wasn't the greatest sex but it was certainly memorable.

Problem is, she wants to be out at 6am and that's too early for me. 7.30pm is too late alas.

And what happens when dog-walkers turn up?

And, public schoolgirls? I've had Posh English Tart (Joanna,
External Link/Members Only) and she was a big laugh as well as being well sexy, but you never know - the upper classes can be slippery customers.

Not sure about how well her looks have worn either, judging by the dodgier of the photos.

Still considering.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac