Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MollyT Hampshire Who is up for TOFFT on this girl?  (Read 798 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

**DISCLAIMER: I am not your average girl. I am young, barely touched and beautiful. I am also of a luxurious standard and therefore come at a luxurious price so if you do not have the means, I don't mean to be mean but please find a cheaper version. But if you truly do want a once in a lifetime night then I apply a £10,000 full access charge ** Contact Me... To arrange a *meeting*

Offline tel_house

Kissing, oral and penetration are not on her likes list so WTF do you get for your £10k? No doubt Mr K will let us know when he has seen her.

TH

Offline Justanotherman

like camgirls that charge 1.99 a minute and don't take their clothes off.  Fuck off.

MrKeen

I suspect reading her essay that she is offering her body as a plaything full access to anyone with a spare ten grand

5th Musketeer

Kissing, oral and penetration are not on her likes list so WTF do you get for your £10k? No doubt Mr K will let us know when he has seen her.

TH
You get her company - and for a single night instead of a wife for a year.  Obviosuly it's purely a question of economics!  :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Totally delusional.  Does she actually think she will get any business with what's frankly a shit profile, ludicrous fees and a blurb which screams 'I think I'm superior to everyone'?

Saddest thing is that at 4.80 for the private gallery I am almost certain it isn't  a scam.  The obvious scam ones tend to be a couple of quid at most. She might actually believe her own bullshit.

Offline Stiltskin

£10,000 or £80 for 1/2 hour, hmmm. Is full access code for bareback?

Cinnic94

"I think the female body is absolutely incredible, it's something I crave emensley"

Luxurious standard with luxurious spelling too it appears.

Offline Hantsolo

£10,000 or £80 for 1/2 hour, hmmm. Is full access code for bareback?

Well I certainly won't be finding out!

What a ridiculous profile and idea.