Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Anna BBW (Waterlooville)  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Brompton

Only one previous enquiry going back a couple of years, any recent experiences guys?

Emailed her last week, got a friendly response, have a desire for some rough sex, looking for a submissive at a reasonable price, seems up for most things (as per her profile)

I don't normally go for BBW but drawn to her services, even though a larger woman anyone know if she is facially ok? Not that I have 'Hollywood looks'

Appreciate any advice if seen, her AW feedback is good.

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brompton

My mistake re title....Horny Anna BBW  :wacko:

bigmanbigman

From iow look at the photos at the start of her movies
You see a lot more !

i.newman

Worth a punt. seen her twice. BBW, face ok tits nice but makes up for it with enthusiasm! a blow job that makes you think shes sucking a thick shake and when she gets on top there is no stopping her.
Put a smile on my face.

Offline Brompton

Worth a punt. seen her twice. BBW, face ok tits nice but makes up for it with enthusiasm! a blow job that makes you think shes sucking a thick shake and when she gets on top there is no stopping her.
Put a smile on my face.

Thanks for that, not been much by way of responses to my original post & funnily enough by coincidence I took the plunge & text her today to fix up a date pre seeing your reply, just awaiting a reply. BJ sounds good, I don't normally go for BBW but working Portsmouth way for a while & her profile indicates pure filth!

Did you find her submissive in any way because that would be a bonus? Some of her feedback describes her as pretty, what did you think? You went back so that's a good sign. Think I'll be giving it a go anyway  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 05:18:26 pm by Bonetti »

Offline ooerrmissus

Saw her for a 'blow and go' just before Christmas (£40). She owned it and swallowed every drop. Probably the best I've had in a long time. Commented naughtily it was a massive load and said she almost gagged!!! Satisfied my ego. I agree she was very pleasant,  eager to please and a BBW I would spend more time with. I'd probably not get out alive though.....
Well worth a punt and I shall update a review with the full hour visit I have planned.

Offline Brompton

After getting a good response to my email Friday, gone on to make a booking just now but her profile has vanished!

Offline longshanks101

She can suck a mean Cock! And she likes it up the arse too if that's your thing. There's not a lot she won't do plus she's a really nice person.
Been meaning to post a review on here but haven't had the time