Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Large boobs on a slim frame  (Read 21181 times)

Offline sparkus

Holy shit, ferme la porte de devant
Astounding
 :hi:
However punting in france is to be avoided, for starters its full of french people
Fake profiles aplenty
Utter shite IMO in Paris, i have tried & gave up thankfully pretty rapidly without wasting too much time

I've heard good things about the city of Brest though  :D

Offline tommyg39

The pictures looked morphed to me on that french site. The boobs won't be that big.

Offline lovespike

So big boobs / small frame aka tits on a stick is definitely what I'm looking for but it's so hard to get the service to the right level as well.

I was looking around and found the 6announce site in France and have to say that there are some sensational girls on there (if they are genuine). I know nothing about French punting but it had me planning flights to Toulouse before I calmed down and started researching. 

Take These two girls  :diablo: :

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I've seen nothing like them in London for a few years now. Maybe all the big boobed eastern Europeans are working out of France now?

Anyone know how genuine this site is? I've researched and it seems to be the main French site but those girls are a bit TGTBT

Annonce is loaded full of bait and switch and photoshopped profiles but these ones look even worse than photoshop, they look more like A.I images. Happy to be proven wrong but don’t have time to go to France to find out.

Shame post brexit a lot of Euro talent have swapped London for Paris/Swiss cities.

Offline sparkus

Annonce is loaded full of bait and switch and photoshopped profiles but these ones look even worse than photoshop, they look more like A.I images. Happy to be proven wrong but don’t have time to go to France to find out.

Shame post brexit a lot of Euro talent have swapped London for Paris/Swiss cities.

It's pure  :dash: but around 2009 or so East London brothels and saunas (remember them?) had plenty of French totty on the go. Generally pale, falling dark curls and plump behinds. But this dried up way before Le Brexit.