Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Holbeck RLD  (Read 4119 times)

Offline Generalstockinghead

I'm Driving back home through Leeds tonight and wondered if the RLD in Holbeck is still functioning as a tolerated zone?  Not had a girl off the street for 20 years but would love a drive through to window shop so to speak, like a tourist, but a Pervy one.  But not worth the agro if the situation has changed.

Offline biggee100

No it’s not. The scheme was suspended during Covid and a decision was subsequently made not to continue the scheme .

I understand Plod are now clamping down on kerbcrawling in the area, and this affected the number of girls on the street.

Unless your willing to take the risk of being pulled - I’d give it a miss.

Offline Dimond dave

Offline Generalstockinghead

No it’s not. The scheme was suspended during Covid and a decision was subsequently made not to continue the scheme .

I understand Plod are now clamping down on kerbcrawling in the area, and this affected the number of girls on the street.

Unless your willing to take the risk of being pulled - I’d give it a miss.

Cheers mate, I didn't hear back and decided it wasn't worth the risk without some local knowledge. Thanks for getting back to me, I'm a curious sof, but not that curious.

Cheers

Offline 1969rja

Have you seen this the residents what the zone reopened
External Link/Members Only

Offline Stretfordender

I've drove through the area a few times lately during the day for work purposes and there is usually 1 or 2 hanging around which there were none during the day when the zone was in place.

Offline wakefieldlad13

I dont really know what was the managed zone or not but i visited Nana Thai a short while ago and as i parked, a girl politely asked if i was looking for business, this would be domestic street and was around 6pm

Offline Jomoore

I recently parked up on a Sunday (free parking Sundays) on Marshall St, and before I'd reached Water Lane what looked like a modestly dressed (anorak, jeans, trainers, no make up; very non-WG style) middle aged lady passing me asked if I was looking for business.  I was slightly taken aback and politely said no thanks, but did wonder where the hell she thought we'd have done the deed if I'd said yes?!

Offline Essex3

100% avoid. I've seen the police sting a poor fucker - they wait and see if the street girl is in your car, follow you for a bit then put blue lights on.

It's easy prey for them so I would 100% avoid.

Offline Dimond dave

:scare: Not worth the hassle

100% avoid. I've seen the police sting a poor fucker - they wait and see if the street girl is in your car, follow you for a bit then put blue lights on.

It's easy prey for them so I would 100% avoid.

Offline Yoda71

Thats a grim read - never been my thing- too cautious, but it seems the decision to remove the RLD from Holbeck has done nothing but make the situation worse

Offline Greentop

Just a heads up for those who like to pick up street girls.

Drove through an hour ago and saw 3 women, 1 of which I thought was gorgeous (in my eyes). Mousey blonde, young and in a red dress. I’d say she looked English, not caked in make up/done up like a Rom. Plain Jane type, which i like a lot. She was by St Matthews Church.

Unfortunately, I was unable to approach her tonight. I must admit I’m not used to using one off the streets, it’s not sommat I’ve done before so I am a bit more apprehensive and wanna make sure I’m at least 95% in control of the situation (in my head).

There was a cop car parked on Holbeck Lane too btw. This wasn’t a major factor as that’s a few street away. But just so yous know.

Now I’m frustrated to hell!

If somebody pays her a visit, do let me know how it went! 🙂

Edited to add. I do like to drive through regularly just to see what’s about, hoping to one day pick up the courage to stop. With the managed zone now scrapped, it’s even more tricky.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 09:23:59 pm by Greentop »

Offline lm87

I have to drive through the area for work sometimes, even late morning see a couple hanging about.
Never seen a street girl before so a couple questions for the lads that do.
Where do you take them once you've picked them up?
Is there a particular place you like or do you go to theirs?