Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jane Warner massage  (Read 14435 times)

Offline Londonchef

On her Twitter account she says she does massages in Sutton has anyone been?

Offline Kamaka

On her Twitter account she says she does massages in Sutton has anyone been?
Saw her for a massage in Dorking, about 5 years ago.
Massage was topless. Had a good feel of her breasts and that famous arse!
Still had a good body then, but she must be over 50 now!

weedougie

I'm prepared to step forward and TOFTT - provided her prices aren't silly. I'll give her a call in the morning

Offline Kamaka

Pretty sure it was £70 for the hour when I saw her.
Mind that was 5 years ago.

weedougie

So she's 5 years older, so should be cheaper...

Offline webpunter

If you search up the subject a few different pages show up.  Now based Sutton.  Interested to see what the pricing is.  Might have to give it a go in the next couple of months

Online Jonestown

This will be interesting, as they say on other forums, pull up a chair and break out the popcorn. This lady is notoriously difficult to get to see, so better be prepared for last minute cancellations with all kinds of excuses. But then times have changed, maybe it will all go tickety boo.......
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 04:50:33 am by Jonestown »

weedougie

Not answering her phone, so I've left her a message. But she may be away until after the new year...

Offline webpunter

I find texts are better than voicemails.  Then follow up with another text / call in the NY

Not answering her phone, so I've left her a message. But she may be away until after the new year...

Offline Pablo_Escobar

Holy smoke! I'd never heard of her, checked her website and NOW I WANT A MASSAGE from that hottie! 50 yrs old or more... she's smoking.

weedougie

You don't know how old the photos are....

Offline Silver Birch

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the links - I couldn't find her  :thumbsup:

No way she will look like those pics now but I would still like to pay her a visit for nostalgic reasons  ;)

Offline webpunter

Here are a couple more links:

External Link/Members Only [loads of pics - including old modelling shots]

Enjoy !

Hermar

Wow she's really hot but the photos are from at least 2007...so it's been 9 years. I'm curious to know what she looks like now!

Monsieur69

Please keep us posted. Several have tried to see her but no-one I know has succeeded so far. I would love you to prove me wrong. Then I will try to set up a meet.

BigBoi1955

Please keep us posted. Several have tried to see her but no-one I know has succeeded so far. I would love you to prove me wrong. Then I will try to set up a meet.

I saw her around two years ago and she was amazing, Although in her early 50's a smoking hot body and still a schoolgirl look about her and not an ounce of fat anywhere. We really clicked and did everything but fuck.

But...................... I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She is the most unreliable person ever. For that one meeting I had about 10 cancellations, some only an hour or so before the appointment. In addition to the cancellations there was endless text exchanges and voice mail messages etc. Since seeing her I thought things would be better but after a further 15 to 20 failed attempts I gave up. She knows how hot she is so treats men as disposable as she knows there isn't any shortage. The thing that kept me trying was that every time I spoke to her she was so sweet and apologetic I kept giving her more chances. I was thinking with my cock rather than my brain but have now given up. Someone earlier mentioned Sutton but as far as I remember that's where her mum lives. I saw her in Dorking.

Online Jonestown

But...................... I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. She is the most unreliable person ever. For that one meeting I had about 10 cancellations, some only an hour or so before the appointment.

This is what I was alluding to in my earlier post, I had any number of appointments agreed with her, all to be cancelled at short notice, sudden trips to Spain, her sudden move from dorking to Sutton, sudden with no reason at all, and all the time a barrage of warm apologetic text messages and phone calls. In the end you realise it's just a game she plays, probably because she needs constant reassurance she is still attractive and desirable.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

In the end you realise it's just a game she plays, probably because she needs constant reassurance she is still attractive and desirable

Strange though if that reassurance is worth more to her than the money from a booking.

Someone earlier mentioned Sutton but as far as I remember that's where her mum lives

Maybe she had to move back home because of an inability to arrange any income from R&T :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 09:51:05 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Online Jonestown

Anyone had any luck making contact with Jane, or made a booking ?

weedougie

Got in touch, made a booking and she cancelled when I texted to confirm on the morning of the punt. Said she had a cold. Then texts me a couple of days later to say she felt better and would be well enough to see me in a week's time. So I made a date and a time but she never responded and, to be honest, I lost interest.

I will try again, because I would like to see her - but with a very firm plan b in my pocket....

She also sad that temporarily she had no bed and would I be ok receiving my massage on the sofa...... I sad that would be fine, just because I didn't want to be the one giving up. Wanted that to be her

Offline stonebow1

Consensus seems to suggest a massage with Jane is nothing more than a mirage :( shame really

BigBoi1955

Got in touch, made a booking and she cancelled when I texted to confirm on the morning of the punt. Said she had a cold. Then texts me a couple of days later to say she felt better and would be well enough to see me in a week's time. So I made a date and a time but she never responded and, to be honest, I lost interest.

I will try again, because I would like to see her - but with a very firm plan b in my pocket....

As I said earlier in the thread I got to see her but the price I had to pay in wasted time, last minute cancellations etc etc etc wasn't worth it. I am saying this even though the actual cost was cheap and it was one of the best punts of my life. My advice to anyone thinking about it is don't bother. She may give relief on the day an appointment happens but the frustration she'll cause by her antics on all the other days will be much greater.

Offline webpunter

'Worth a punt' so to write.  I'd put into the category of if its meant to be.  As in blow-out to be expected
Most times with massage the will-she-won't-she question is whether HE / not.  Not will-she-won't she cancel  :lol:

Offline olijameson

Anyone had any luck? Managed to get through when she was in the car and she said to call back later. Haven't been able to get a hold of her since

weedougie

I've booked about 4 or 5 times and been cancelled each time....I'm kind of keeping at it, just as a challenge

Offline webpunter

If she's reasonably local then no big issue.  A bummer if wasted travel time
There could be a table set up.  Counting the no. of blowouts.  I'm putting you on 4 if you don't mind to err on the side of caution.  You can of course check your records, verify & revert back.  Reckon you at least have a champions league place at the mo
I've sent one text & no reply, so am just above the drop zone.  BTW - the WA pic looks good

I've booked about 4 or 5 times and been cancelled each time....I'm kind of keeping at it, just as a challenge

weedougie

Yeah, she's not far. To be fair, she's always cancelled before I've set off.... And now I expect cancellation, so if it ever happens it will be a bonus

Really I'm intrigued. Why does she bother? She can't need the money, otherwise she'd actually do the business. If she doesn't want to, why does she bother accepting bookings?

Looks hot tho....

Offline joe diddley

Yeah, she's not far. To be fair, she's always cancelled before I've set off.... And now I expect cancellation, so if it ever happens it will be a bonus

Really I'm intrigued. Why does she bother? She can't need the money, otherwise she'd actually do the business. If she doesn't want to, why does she bother accepting bookings?

Looks hot tho....

She seems to want to feel that men are still attracted to her, I'd guess. BTW, love the 'Seven Crystal Balls' avatar!

weedougie

BTW, love the 'Seven Crystal Balls' avatar!

Bonus point if you can tell me the character's name (without looking it up)

Offline stonebow1

Looks hot tho....

Like most women i've met, she probably just likes attention. There's no shortage of men who'll enjoy chasing her (especially given her unavailability which we're all subconsciously attracted to) so she's getting her kicks without having to wank grotty men off. Makes sense as long as she doesn't need the money, i'm sure a woman still attractive at her age can find an older rich sugar daddy with no problems!

Offline Mr Farkyhars

her unavailability which we're all subconsciously attracted to

Some, maybe..

Online Jonestown

She is on LinkedIn as Jane Warner Therapist, something else to use to try and make contact, although it would also expose your own real identity.

weedougie

I've seen her!! :yahoo: :drinks: :dance:

review posted: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135455.new#new

I feel the same sense of achievement as I would if I had just spent a month restoring an old car that cost too much and caused no end of grief but now it's done...

weedougie

Tried to contact Jane again but her phone number is no longer working. If anyone has a working number for her I would be grateful....

Offline Londonchef

It looks like she has deleted her Twitter account.

samrolfe

This may cast a little more light on why she is the way she is, an interesting read. External Link/Members Only

weedougie

And that's from 1996, 20 years ago....

I'd still like to see her again...

harryfield75

Nothing changes as far as last minute cancellations go