Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why can't I comment on the LK reviews  (Read 1203 times)

Offline PeachyAssFan

Apologies for being thick ,but why can't I comment on the latest LK reviews for the SW?

Offline Cunning Punt

Got locks on them from admin and, to be honest, probably for the best.

Over 3 different threads everything that could be said has been said - several times.

Yawn.

Offline PeachyAssFan

Thanks. What I wanted to say, so I will say it here as there is nowhere else is that it was such fluffy bollocks that I lost interest within a nanosecond of starting to read both. Reminded me of TaleyHo who put himself in self imposed exile.

Offline Cunning Punt

Don't worry, that point was made several times very forcefully by others - before I gave up reading the threads out of boredom.

We'll leave it there!  :hi:

JV547845

Because noone wants to read any more comments on an LK review.

Offline Roth

Because noone wants to read any more comments on an LK review.

+1.  :(

theGOAT

He didn't go very far....

I didn't say I was going anywhere - just that I wouldn't be posting under my my old name anymore.  I think we all need to move on - I have.

"Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!"

Cheers!  :drinks:

cockneybstrd

I didn't say I was going anywhere - just that I wouldn't be posting under my my old name anymore.  I think we all need to move on - I have.

"Let it go, let it go

I have to say Goat Boy/Talley Ho you're a complete plonker. You ask to change your name but you cant help yourself so post on a thread that gives away who your were and then cry about it to Admin

Seriously I can see why they tried to portray you as the sad obsessive stalking type as for fuck sakes your witterings seems to show it.

Stop fucking crying go back to your first user name and have some balls

James999

I think we all need to move on - I have.

Oh and we're all supposed to forget that you're a twat and pretend you're our new best friend  :sarcastic:

theGOAT

Oh and we're all supposed to forget that you're a twat and pretend you're our new best friend  :sarcastic:
The same old shit from you eh James  :lol:

theGOAT

I have to say Goat Boy/Talley Ho you're a complete plonker. You ask to change your name but you cant help yourself so post on a thread that gives away who your were and then cry about it to Admin

Seriously I can see why they tried to portray you as the sad obsessive stalking type as for fuck sakes your witterings seems to show it.

Stop fucking crying go back to your first user name and have some balls
I'll do what I choose thanks. I see 2 girls per week so nothing sad here. Very happy.

I guess you've got nothing better to do than read admin posts.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 03:32:13 pm by theGOAT »

Salt

Quote from: theGOAT

Isnt there a rule against exposing other punters when Admin changes their identity due to trolling?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77438.0

Well Goat boy you should probably have changed your avatar...

:dash: :dash: :dash:

And just quietly....

"Let it go, let it go

I would stop Quoting lyrics from Frozen....
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:10:06 pm by Salt »

theGOAT

Well Goat boy you should probably have changed your avatar...

:dash: :dash: :dash:

And just quietly....

I would stop Quoting lyrics from Frozen....

I wasn't trying to hide you fool  :lol:  I chose Rossi on purpose so people who know me (as friends on here) could spot me.  I was just changing my nickname (which means nothing to me) as the last one was plastered over the stupid WG's twatter site.  The one where the cunt strunk knights like you say stuff like "oh goodie for you" when she posts some rubbish - so you can try to get her attention in the hope of getting a date.

I chose "Frozen" on purpose you fool.  I was thinking how twee it summed up you and Katie  :lol:

In case you hadn't noticed, this is a "punting" site.  Punters should help eachother - you know stuff like writing reviews, adding comments to reviews if they have seen the girl, or asking genuine questions.  Not to attack eachother.  You couldn't wait could you to find out my new name and expose it on here to try to get your own back for making comments on her Negative review. I do have balls (bigger than yours I'll bet) and I don't give in to bullies.  Idiot.

Salt

I wasn't trying to hide you fool  :lol:  I chose Rossi on purpose so people who know me (as friends on here) could spot me.  I was just changing my nickname (which means nothing to me) as the last one was plastered over the stupid WG's twatter site.  The one where the cunt strunk knights like you say stuff like "oh goodie for you" when she posts some rubbish - so you can try to get her attention in the hope of getting a date.

I chose "Frozen" on purpose you fool.  I was thinking how twee it summed up you and Katie  :lol:

In case you hadn't noticed, this is a "punting" site.  Punters should help eachother - you know stuff like writing reviews, adding comments to reviews if they have seen the girl, or asking genuine questions.  Not to attack eachother.  You couldn't wait could you to find out my new name and expose it on here to try to get your own back for making comments on her Negative review. I do have balls (bigger than yours I'll bet) and I don't give in to bullies.  Idiot.

Easy tiger....

You get upset pretty easily....

It was just a bit of banter mush...

No wonder LK stopped seeing you.... :wacko: :crazy:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
another lk thread destined to be lock because of her followers arguing.... not helping the poor girl out.
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

theGOAT

Easy tiger....

You get upset pretty easily....

It was just a bit of banter mush...

No wonder LK stopped seeing you.... :wacko: :crazy:

Banter?  Maybe you need to look up the meaning.  You are as funny as a fart in a lift  :lol:

There is NOTHING a fool like you could do to upset me so don't kid yourself :lol:  I reported your behaviour to Admin (I wasn't the only one) as its people like you who damage this site.