Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Sweet Jane in Bristol  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice tits and arse.   :thumbsup: :rose:  Bit pricey at £120ph but no OWO/CIM. :unknown: :( 
Shame no number advertised.  :(

Offline WelshClipper

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice tits and arse.   :thumbsup: :rose:  Bit pricey at £120ph but no OWO/CIM. :unknown: :( 
Shame no number advertised.  :(

Funny she says do not email but no phone no.
Maybe she puts it there on Friday for her Saturday Availability ???

vw

Funny she says do not email but no phone no.
Maybe she puts it there on Friday for her Saturday Availability ???
She says if you want an appointment at short notice do not email !

Imagine she shows number on working days but advance book by email.

Offline WelshClipper

She says if you want an appointment at short notice do not email !

Imagine she shows number on working days but advance book by email.

Definitely a tasty morsel either way  :thumbsup:

Offline HawkG

Are so many people here not able to spot fake tits?  Or just don't care?

I guess it's the latter, in which case 'fair play', I genuinely respect other people's views.

But here's a woman I personally think would probably be awesome if she kept them natural. But those plastic orbs? Not for me.

vw

I guess it's the latter, in which case 'fair play', I genuinely respect other people's views.

But here's a woman I personally think would probably be awesome if she kept them natural. But those plastic orbs? Not for me.
Yes that's right, I don't care. Some people are obsessed so much they get passive aggressive asking reviewers and the DFK hunters are nuts want to know exact depths off tongue action, like King Tarzan the unhinged has no other interest other than exact kissing technique, obviously he doesn't care either.

I for one love Roth's pick of the day, amuses me how many think its a recommendation rather than a homework assignment.

Offline WelshClipper

Yes that's right, I don't care. Some people are obsessed so much they get passive aggressive asking reviewers and the DFK hunters are nuts want to know exact depths off tongue action, like King Tarzan the unhinged has no other interest other than exact kissing technique, obviously he doesn't care either.

I for one love Roth's pick of the day, amuses me how many think its a recommendation rather than a homework assignment.

Just spent ten minutes drooling over the FG. Beautiful, I like watching these girls develop. Only one fb so far but I have high hopes especially if the phone number magically appears on Saturday.

Deffo one to watch.

Offline Roth

[quote author=virtualwaster link=topic=76480.msg958941#msg958941 date=1448519253

[/quote]

:drinks: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Roth

I just don't care.   :rolleyes: Love them fake.  :rose: Love them natural.  :rose:

Draw the line at a fake cunt though.  :scare: :wacko:

Offline MangoPudding

Number has been up for the wheel day. I asked a few questions then she gave me the cold shoulder saying "I'm not being rude but read my profile then ring me back again. Okay?" then she Hung up on me.

Shame because she looks fit as fuck.