Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nympho In Red used to be Gorgeous Loren  (Read 1784 times)

Offline SmokeEater

Gorgeous Loren is back with a different profile after losing hers in early September
External Link/Members Only

She provides a great service as Im sure some of you will remember.
I think she used to have 30-40 positive feedback before losing the profile.

Offline Roth

Gorgeous Loren is back with a different profile after losing hers in early September

She provides a great service as Im sure some of you will remember.
I think she used to have 30-40 positive feedback before losing the profile.

Tasty.  :rose: :rose: Cheers SE.  :drinks: :drinks:

bristolscotsman

Now gone. Anyone got an idea if she has a new profile? Ta.

Offline Urban_G

Weird, the reviews linked to that profile were done back in February and are of someone called Maya.

Offline Urban_G

Offline Roth

Weird, the reviews linked to that profile were done back in February and are of someone called Maya.

I think she was calling herself Maya at that time.  :unknown:

Offline Aramis

Shame the profile has already gone. Loren was one of my most memorable punts of 2015.
Stunner sensual GFE.
Hope she comes back.

Offline Urban_G

I think she was calling herself Maya at that time.  :unknown:
Well if Maya is Loren then she certainly upped her game since adopting a new name. As with Aramis, she was also a top punt of mine this year!

XSWINGER

Georgeous Loren now has an advert on Visa street Bristol

She says that her profile disappeared but she is still here, also advertising her fees at £60 / 30mins £80 / 1 hour and £160 / 2 hours, however it looks like she is only offering Massage or Tantric massage which is a shame as it has been suggested that she used to be a good punt

Offline Roth

Georgeous Loren now has an advert on Visa street Bristol

She says that her profile disappeared but she is still here, also advertising her fees at £60 / 30mins £80 / 1 hour and £160 / 2 hours, however it looks like she is only offering Massage or Tantric massage which is a shame as it has been suggested that she used to be a good punt

Well spotted.   :drinks: Shame she's only doing massage now. :(

Offline niceguyedd1e

Hi, I saw via this thread that Loren was back. Very happy little chappie, I rang her today and saw her today. It can be confirmed that she is not just offering massage as stated on her ad. Service as usual from a new address near stokes croft.

Offline Roth

Hi, I saw via this thread that Loren was back. Very happy little chappie, I rang her today and saw her today. It can be confirmed that she is not just offering massage as stated on her ad. Service as usual from a new address near stokes croft.

Well her AW link is still dead.  :(

Offline niceguyedd1e

Yes, she said to me that she was just on vivastreet now. She also mentioned going back to poland on the 5th for a week, than back in bristol for christmas. Enjoy guys, she is a good one.

Offline Roth

Yes, she said to me that she was just on vivastreet now. She also mentioned going back to poland on the 5th for a week, than back in bristol for christmas. Enjoy guys, she is a good one.

Thanks niceguyedd1e.  Are you related to her at all? :unknown:

Offline niceguyedd1e

Not in any way, she was the best punt I have had. Contacted her through her viva street ad and asked the rest when I was with her. Thought that others may want to know as she seems popular, I can see why as she is very beautiful and has a great body.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I saw her in the summer and she was very good.
Her massage was A1 too.
I'll definitely see her again.
 :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Not in any way, she was the best punt I have had. Contacted her through her viva street ad and asked the rest when I was with her. Thought that others may want to know as she seems popular, I can see why as she is very beautiful and has a great body.

Fair one.  :thumbsup:  Fancy putting up a review?  :unknown:

guy_of_fifty

Wow, just looked at her ad on viva street,. Can anyone confirm if that is her in the photos. She looks stunning!  :thumbsup:

Offline SmokeEater

Wow, just looked at her ad on viva street,. Can anyone confirm if that is her in the photos. She looks stunning!  :thumbsup:
Yep thats her  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Definitely her
 :thumbsup:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

The mobile number on the Viva Street listing doesn't seem to work
 :dash:

Offline PaintBrush

Defiantly her.

Saw her back in the summer - review posted

Offline Aramis

Very happy thoughts  :P :dance: :yahoo: gonna go Xmas shopping in redcliffe

Offline Roth

Very happy thoughts  :P :dance: :yahoo: gonna go Xmas shopping in redcliffe