Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.J  (Read 1145 times)

Offline ghostrider

Came across this profile. No feedback on here.

Just wondering if anyone has seen her?
External Link/Members Only

Offline wtfb

Her last login was 10th July so that says she's not working at the moment

In fact no-one in her AW group Crystal Babes has logged in recently....
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 12:20:29 pm by wtfb »

Offline ghostrider

Yeah. I was just wondering if anyone had seen her or if it was a scam. She looks decent :hi:

Offline joninbristol

Yeah. I was just wondering if anyone had seen her or if it was a scam. She looks decent :hi:

She does. I've not seen her, but tempted to TOFTT. She was back on the 1st October, but not seen for the last week since.

Offline joninbristol

Came across this profile. No feedback on here.

Just wondering if anyone has seen her?
External Link/Members Only

Seems like a scam to me too, now apparently in Nottingham. Looks like she's just set up a profile to collect private gallery view credits. Messaged her to ask when she was available to meet, deleted the message without a reply. No information on her profile at the time of mail to indicate if she was or wasn't working at present.

If they're that ignorant before they've got your cash in their hands, it ain't going to get any better once they have, so she got an automatic blacklist from me.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 08:48:44 am by joninbristol »

Offline disinterested

Hello

I’m a recent addition to the forums  , no recent reviews to supply since lockdown - besides the prices have become astronomical with those SP’s who have remained in business .  Anyhoo Crystal J is now doing her “ too good to be true “ thing in Essex today

caveat emptor etc