Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lili - Swansea Marina  (Read 1212 times)

Offline JoShabadoo

Type:                   In-call
Date of visit:        April 2024
Time spent:         30mins
Fees:                   £70 no extras

Comms
Excellent. ShiShi handled the comms and she responded quickly and helpfully to my messages. First by text message (number ending in 947) and then by WhatsApp (number ending 685).
She told me who was available on the day and sent a picture of Lili. Meeting took place a few hours later.

Nice, clean and tidy basement flat in the marina area. Plenty of spaces nearby including a big pay car park a couple of minutes walk away.
Lots of people mulling about the marina area so easy enough to blend in.

Looks
Lili was a pretty girl with nice figure. I'd guess at 30s but I'm not the best judge.

Personality
Friendly, down to earth and spoke enough English.

Services
No shower offered but I had showered beforehand.

Light kissing to start. Invited to lie down on the bed. She stripped off and joined me. Bit more light kissing. Lili offered oral with or without. 
Usual washing and on with the condom. Enthusiastic sex in few positions. Lili was happy to let me take the lead and was happy to take a pounding.
Finished over her tits.

Cleaned up with some wipes and a nice little massage in the few minutes left.
No pressure to leave and ShiShi came to say goodbye as I was on my way out.

Conclusion
Decent value for money and would return.

Offline snaitram99

So is the ShiShi operation back in the corner basement flat?

Online RedKettle

Online Punting_Mad

So is the ShiShi operation back in the corner basement flat?
The corner flat has been vacated a long time. Condemned because of damp apparently

Offline JoShabadoo

Is there a link?
External Link/Members Only

Think this is the right advert. The girls change every couple of weeks.
The photos in the advert are not of the girl I saw.

Offline JoShabadoo

The corner flat has been vacated a long time. Condemned because of damp apparently

Yes.  The new venue is a couple of minutes walk away from the old corner flat. 

Offline snaitram99

Yes.  The new venue is a couple of minutes walk away from the old corner flat.

Thanks, that's useful to know. Can still park in Sainsbury's or walk from the station then. Suppose need to text or call for the address. My punting phone doesn't do WhatsApp but I have the other number mentioned.

Online Punting_Mad

That's a heck of a walk from the station.. I thought Shi Shi flat was by the big tower after chatting with her but not having visited I don't really know..but there are roadside spaces dotted around that end of the Marina...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 06:08:21 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline snaitram99

The corner basement flat I was talking about, where they had been for some years, was in the old streets not far from the Dylan Thomas Centre, so about a twenty minute walk from the station.

Online Punting_Mad