Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Beretta  (Read 509 times)

Offline OutForJustice80

Anyone had any contact with this little firecracker? She's got one of those profiles that talks about being on her last week all the time but she's still there week after week which always makes me smell bullshit but her pics are COMPELLING.

External Link/Members Only

Was going to text and chance a 15 minute but no phone number on there at the mo.

Offline FCB

She's got one bad feedback...
Type   Member   Date   Role

Feedback
Only   Member Not Active   13/03/2016 15:42   Seeking Services
    NEGATIVE - said she provides all services but when I arrived didn't perform anything absolute LIAR/TIMEWASTER. Avoid as unhygienic also !!
 Verification photo...
External Link/Members Only

Offline OutForJustice80

That does for that then! Surprised I didn't notice that.

Offline OutForJustice80

That said the poster didn't have a confirmed meeting and now appears to be banned.

Offline FCB

That does for that then! Surprised I didn't notice that.
Even if a profile shows "rating:0" is always worth clicking on it, you never know what might show up.

Offline FCB

That said the poster didn't have a confirmed meeting and now appears to be banned.
"member not active" doesn't necessarily mean that he's been "banned" from AW, he might chosen to delete his account and open a new one. One reason for having to do that is when a WG confirms and leaves you a negative as retaliation for leaving her bad feedback for shit service.