Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marie - HOD2  (Read 516 times)

Integral

I understand that HOD reviews can be somewhat redundant in terms of them being very consistent in service (in both good and bad aspects) however I’m not sure if the “Marie” I saw was the same one as reviewed previously (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61102.msg783338#msg783338) and I feel the discrepancy between appearance on the HOD site and in the flesh is noteworthy.

External Link/Members Only

Just The Facts Ma’am

* Type & Price: Parlour (HOD2), 1h, £130.

* Booking & Comms: Made via phone call. Receptionist / maid / manager was very friendly and helpful, even giving me step by step directions from Victoria.

* Venue: Basement Flat in a residential street, within walking distance from Victoria. Side room with double bed, pleasantly decorated and clean.

* Services: FK (not deep), OWO, RO, protected sex.

There’s No Accounting For Taste

This was my first visit to either of the HOD sites, although I’ve been to many (non-London) parlours over the years. I found Marie the most attractive of the girls working on the day of my visit and booked her via phone.

Upon arrival I was let in by the receptionist / maid / whatever I had spoken to on the phone (who was so friendly and attractive that I considered for a second asking if she was available herself; :D English, tall, mid-to-late 40’s, brunette with glasses). I was shown to a side room and offered a drink. Marie arrived a few minutes later and I was very surprised by her appearance - if not for the haircut I would think that it was a different girl in the pictures listed on the HOD site.

She was tall (around 6’+ in heels, about 5’10” out of them) and although she could still be described as “slim” she appeared well proportioned and “fitter” than in the pictures. Most significantly the shape of her jawline and mouth were different. I can only think that she was holding her head at a funny angle and making a “trout-pout” when the pictures were taken. Compare HOD site External Link/Members Only with a recent one from External Link/Members Only. Unusually, I feel she was much more attractive in person than in the pictures (I’ve usually found the reverse to be true with other parlours). I would happily say she is beautiful, easily at the level of a professional model.

Marie was friendly with full eye contact and smiles and spoke excellent English (she is Hungarian). We got undressed and started with FK (not deep, my tongue was involved but Marie’s wasn’t), then on to RO & finger (Marie did get wet but didn’t orgasm), then some OWO. Marie was quite good and seemed to favour the “tongue swirling” approach. After about 15 min Marie applied a condom and climbed on top for cowgirl. She had a very tight pussy (especially for such a tall girl) and the sex was very enjoyable. Unfortunately, I was in no mood to make the most of this as I was still expecting some residual “terror” after not being able to come after an hour and a half the day before (see my previous reviews) and so I came after about 10 minutes of Marie’s expert riding.

My usual experience with parlours is that 1 pop means the time is up, but Marie offered me a massage for the remaining 20 min (actually more of a “caress” than a massage). Marie really surprised me during the conversation; she is well travelled and speaks several languages. She is quite cultured and educated (much more so than me) and we talked about an oddly wide range of subjects (artificial intelligence, Debussy the composer, Ingmar Bergman, 60’s and 70’s rock music, 90’s trip-hop). This was definitely the weirdest conversation I have had lying naked being stroked by with a WG so far! :lol:

It’s also worth noting that neither Marie or the receptionist / maid asked for payment before we got down to things; I paid Marie after. I’m not sure if this is standard HOD practice, but certainly hasn’t been my experience in parlours in the past?

I got the feeling that Marie would make a good dinner date / overnight companion (she would certainly turn heads in a restaurant, and be able to keep you stimulated with conversation during recovery time), but I don’t think that’s on the cards unless she suddenly becomes an independent.

Overall a great experience with a very attractive and stimulating girl, that I would like to explore in more positions / activities next time.

Scores On The Doors

* Face: 9/10

* Body: 8.5/10 (minus 0.5 for enhanced boobs)

* Attitude: 8/10

* Accuracy To Profile: 6/10

* Overall: 8.5/10

* Would See Again: Yes

Integral

Side question: I'm only half joking about the maid / receptionist. Does anyone know if she is a former / current WG?