Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommendations for girls who take w/s?  (Read 1925 times)

Offline egghead

Hi,

Any recommendations for decent girls who take watersports as part of a session? Preferably on face/hair as well as body. Not fussed on age, looks (within reason!)

Thanks. 

The happy one

The happy one

No sorry mine would be outcall only

Hope you find what your looking for

Offline Londonpunter30

No sorry mine would be outcall only

Hope you find what your looking for

I'm interested in the same thing and can an outcall, who would you recommend ?

Differential

External Link/Members Only

Have seen her once and she was pretty into it. Looks wise she's slim, mid to late 30s with frizzy blonde hair. It is her in the pics.

Failing that, I remember quite a few of the agency Thai girls were very obliging.

Offline Londonpunter30

External Link/Members Only

Have seen her once and she was pretty into it. Looks wise she's slim, mid to late 30s with frizzy blonde hair. It is her in the pics.

Failing that, I remember quite a few of the agency Thai girls were very obliging.

Thanks for the link but I've seen her profile and she just doesn't do it for me

Offline jackthelad

Both Lindsey and MissKDD were willing to try w/s with me yesterday but we never got round to it. Good luck info u want to try and book them though.

Offline Bigboy247

Try Julia from Maxes Angels. She is not cheap, but she provides great WS and receives to her face and mouth. She is also v pretty.
Banned reason: I review in 8 years
Banned by: 90125

Hydrant

Haven't seen her myself but Lucy London has good AW FRs on her WS capabilities: External Link/Members Only

I have seen Charlie, mentioned above, and can recommend her for eager piss-swallowing and general all-round filthiness.

Offline Demuncher

I can vouch for Lucy London. I recall on my way to see her and txting her to say I was bursting and couldn't hold out any longer. She pleaded with me to hold out as she was desperate for a drink particularly as I was her 1st appointment of the day.

Not sure whether many girls like it in the hair as it would mean having to wash their hair between appointments. Probably more viable if you could make it their last appointment.

Offline claretandblue

I can vouch for Lucy London. I recall on my way to see her and txting her to say I was bursting and couldn't hold out any longer. She pleaded with me to hold out as she was desperate for a drink particularly as I was her 1st appointment of the day.

Not sure whether many girls like it in the hair as it would mean having to wash their hair between appointments. Probably more viable if you could make it their last appointment.
she sounds bonkers, desperate to drink a strangers urine!

Offline BlackWizard

Haven't seen her myself but Lucy London has good AW FRs on her WS capabilities: External Link/Members Only

I have seen Charlie, mentioned above, and can recommend her for eager piss-swallowing and general all-round filthiness.

As is the usual, worked myself up reading all the FR's. About to add to my HL then saw the dreaded words...

"NO BLACK MEN"

LOL

Ah well :D

Offline Video586

I can add my wholehearted endorsement for Lucy London. Saw her yesterday morning and she gulped down litres of my piss, as well as providing in equal measures. She genuinely loves it and is part of the watersports party scene in the south-east.

If you want to experience watersports like you have imagined then look no further. I have posted a review on adultwork.