Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good line up 👀  (Read 2548 times)

Offline puntingpumping1920

« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 02:44:40 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline JO6688

It will be a cock fest though

Hidden Image/Members Only

Unfortunately all booked out. Really would have loved to fuck Rebecca Jane Smith in a GB environment

Offline JO6688

Unfortunately all booked out. Really would have loved to fuck Rebecca Jane Smith in a GB environment.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Rocket Scientist

More than 50+ punters in attendance??

18 girls with at least 3:1 ratio so  yes 50+ in attendance I'd say.  Girls, by necessity, were very good at multitasking

Offline Stevelondon

Each to their own.
As kinks go....my kind of nightmare.  :D

Offline Rocket Scientist

« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 05:22:12 am by Rocket Scientist »

Offline apple-paul

Anyone know who the ginger one at the back left is?

I believe that is lisa lefevre, friend of melody pleasure, who came over from Belgium. She, along with her compatriots, melody and kimberley, was very popular in the dungeon at the party.

Offline Hornylad

was there any no shows pal? was it a good party?

Offline Rocket Scientist

Cannot confirm no shows as was not really monitoring who was/was not there The pic should assist? 

Good party? Yes!  Last went to one of Rebecca's parties back in January but novelty of 18 girls was the appeal for this attendance   Managed to bang seven of the girls, only criticism would  be it was an inevitable sausage fest, so missed out or had to wait to shag a girl.

Offline Manstead

A sausage fest is a turn off. Maxes parties used to be amazing as were Sacred Rose. Really disappointed that they stopped.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 08:11:41 am by Manstead »
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hansolo69

There were some good parties in the past with decent ratios.

I couldn't imagine going to a party with a 3:1 ratio unless the girls were all stunners.

Offline StingRay

A sausage fest is a turn off. Maxes parties used to be amazing as were Sacred Rose. Really disappointed that they stopped.

Ah yes, I frequented SRP back in the good old days and especially remember Kaylee and her half-time entertainment stint - I wonder where she is now?  :hi: