Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: littleblue-star - Earls court  (Read 5272 times)

tilt8890

Met Lessie in a posh discreete Hotel in Central London, I have made a field report as well on her profile but wanted to share it with you'll guys too..

External Link/Members Only

It was a very clean and comfortable Hotel, few minutes walk from the underground station Leesie, is a cute girl with a hot body, nice curves soft white peachy bum and a very sweet pussy, I can confirm that the pictures are of her, She was very friendly & accomodating as well as open to all discussions  and requests. I got a brillianft service more than a GFE, this is the first time a woman made me feel this way. she's so horny I would say I have not met any other woman like her. She provided everything in her profile & more.

Her oral was so brilliant she just kept sucking till i gave it all, sloppy and squeezing out all my precum which she swallowed, I had my penis in her mouth all the time she never wanted to let go..I really enjoyed seeing Leesie today, it was an amazing meet which I never experienced before with any other WG, her soft white smooth skin in itself a turn on.

When I arrived at the hotel Leesie had already texted me her room number, I took the stairs to her room, when she opened the door I was impressed by her looks & her dress, she was very friendly  and asked me of what I like, as soon as the paperwork out of the way she offered me a bottle of water to drink. And she started kissing me, her technique was amazing, it was so brilliant that I enjoyed it a lot, she sucked the whole of my mouth into hers & sucked my tounge & lips, then she went down on me straight, with deep throat, squeezing my balls  and all the time she was very gently sucking me hard if i have to say, she sucked me as if she wanted it so bad, so sloppy and gentle with plenty of tongue movements, it felt so brilliantly good with no pain, I was almost bursting to pee, but her oral made me able to hold back.. bearing the tme in mind I decided to cum, we went on to 69, her pussy looked very cute and puffy, one of the most beautiful pussy I have sucked, really loved it. she was instructing me on where to lick, her clit and above her clitoral hood, she was groaning with pleasure.

After this I decide to pee which she agreed so we entered the bathroom & she took off her earings & tied her hair back and knelt before my cock, it was a bit hard to pee as it was unusul for me, but eventually I released my bladder in to her mouth which she duly drank all of it with a smile, and after she deepthroated me more the tip of my cock was down her throat, that made her puke on me, we washed ourselves and back into the bedroom, she wanted to feel my cock, so a condom on and then went on missionarry with lots of DFK and I spat into her mouth which she swallowed, I told I was about to cum, she pulled me out and stuck my cock in her mouth, I shot my load in which she swallowed till the very last drop of cum squeezing my penis again & again ensuring theres nothing left behind, whilst my tip was still in her mouth until i gave her all of it. Then I relaxed a bit to recover and she began to suck me again with slow deepthroat, also sucking my balls good, she was able to take both my balls in her mouth, she kept asking me if it hurt, which wasn't and I enjoyed it a lot. I wanted to suck her breasts so i called her towards me and kept sucking whilst she was stroking my erect cock, I was to come again so i finished the second load in her mouth too which she swallowed as well. it was a fantastic meet & experience I ever had. I hope to be her regular & will see her soon again. Guys treat her well & she'll do her best for you It was great to have met her, unlike any other pretty faces you may see this was the real deal....
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 12:15:49 am by tilt8890 »

Offline Steely Dan

Guys treat her well & she'll do her best for you
Thanks for the review.  I was going to treat her badly, but since you asked, I am torn.  What to do? 

(On reflection, I am now not going to treat her well.  It turns out I don't have to do what you say.  Whew!)

tilt8890

Thanks for the review.  I was going to treat her badly, but since you asked, I am torn.  What to do? 

(On reflection, I am now not going to treat her well.  It turns out I don't have to do what you say.  Whew!)

WELL ENTIRELY UPTO YOU SMARTIE  :yahoo:

Offline Georgejetson

Looking at her FAQ, "treat her well" has, in her view, a wider interpretation than most punters would apply. More proof of how inane that phrase is. Most WGs would punch me in the face for even asking what is in her FAQ. By "treat her well" do you mean:
Objectify her
Have 2 women pee on her
Make her stand in the corner
Have her puke on your cock
Have her drink pee
Spank her

Literally these are all in her "likes" and FAQ. Which is fine! To each his own. And I respect her offer.  But not  "treat her well". That term is rightly banished in this forum by punters. But the review is helpful. Thank you.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:45:28 am by Georgejetson »

Offline king tarzan

Very interesting

Does she do dfk?
What's owo like intense?

Good face or above average?

Resembles anyone famous upto 75% likeness?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cabbots

OP - thanks for the review.  Can I ask how much you paid?  Her AW profile isn't much help on extra charges etc..

tilt8890

Looking at her FAQ, "treat her well" has, in her view, a wider interpretation than most punters would apply. More proof of how inane that phrase is. Most WGs would punch me in the face for even asking what is in her FAQ. By "treat her well" do you mean:
Objectify her
Have 2 women pee on her
Make her stand in the corner
Have her puke on your cock
Have her drink pee
Spank her

Literally these are all in her "likes" and FAQ. Which is fine! To each his own. And I respect her offer.  But not  "treat her well". That term is rightly banished in this forum by punters. But the review is helpful. Thank you.

Ohh Gosh, give a break guys... stop being such immature, i only hoped you'll got the gist of my statement... :dash:

tilt8890

Very interesting

Does she do dfk?
What's owo like intense?

Good face or above average?

Resembles anyone famous upto 75% likeness?

She was absolutely great with DFK (FOR ME) thats how i felt :sarcastic:
OWO was intense and very passionate, she has a very good face, pretty cant think of any resemblance but would say more round shaped, by the way its really her in the pics & pvt pics.. if that helps :drinks:

tilt8890

OP - thanks for the review.  Can I ask how much you paid?  Her AW profile isn't much help on extra charges etc..
I paid for an hour
& the extras were £65each for swallow pee & cum  :D

livedangerous

I just met this girl tonight and she's up there with the most satisfying punts I've had.
Prettier in person and her AW pics are accurate.  After reading the original review and getting a good vibe from her comms (txt & email) I decided to blow close on £300 and a good load of cum on her.  And it wasn't wasted. 
Pissing on a pretty schoolgirl, fucking her in the ass and spitting in her face, slapping her face and pulling her hair, throatfucking until she nearly puked... I certainly unleashed my kinkier side on her.  And while it is an odd thing (and totally against the UKP guidelines) to say 'treat her well guys' after making a girl drink your piss, I totally get where the OP is coming from... because how do you write a review about a girl you've abused and degraded but still try and convey that she deserves respect?   It's a weird world (and a lot of fun sometimes).   
I will see her again, which I rarely do. 
(yeah, I know I should write my own review, but the OP covered it in his)

holland

I just met this girl tonight and she's up there with the most satisfying punts I've had.
Prettier in person and her AW pics are accurate.  After reading the original review and getting a good vibe from her comms (txt & email) I decided to blow close on £300 and a good load of cum on her.  And it wasn't wasted. 
Pissing on a pretty schoolgirl, fucking her in the ass and spitting in her face, slapping her face and pulling her hair, throatfucking until she nearly puked... I certainly unleashed my kinkier side on her.  And while it is an odd thing (and totally against the UKP guidelines) to say 'treat her well guys' after making a girl drink your piss, I totally get where the OP is coming from... because how do you write a review about a girl you've abused and degraded but still try and convey that she deserves respect?   It's a weird world (and a lot of fun sometimes).   

I'm glad you had good time.
This girl sounds fantastic but i don't like that the most of her services are extra and very expensive.
Her basic rate is £210 and she charges £60 for anal  :dash:
£10 pouns for spitting :lol:
I want to fart in her mouth. How much would it be? :sarcastic:

I don't get why did you said that she deserves respect?
 :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 12:26:33 am by holland »

Offline Sattob

please do write a review, it adds to the numbers,, and forum knowledge

Offline Sattob

Offline killerbees

Met Lessie in a posh discreete Hotel in Central London, I have made a field report as well on her profile but wanted to share it with you'll guys too..

It was a very clean and comfortable Hotel, few minutes walk from the underground station Leesie, is a cute girl with a hot body, nice curves soft white peachy bum and a very sweet pussy, I can confirm that the pictures are of her, She was very friendly & accomodating as well as open to all discussions  and requests. I got a brillianft service more than a GFE, this is the first time a woman made me feel this way. she's so horny I would say I have not met any other woman like her. She provided everything in her profile & more.

Her oral was so brilliant she just kept sucking till i gave it all, sloppy and squeezing out all my precum which she swallowed, I had my penis in her mouth all the time she never wanted to let go..I really enjoyed seeing Leesie today, it was an amazing meet which I never experienced before with any other WG, her soft white smooth skin in itself a turn on.

When I arrived at the hotel Leesie had already texted me her room number, I took the stairs to her room, when she opened the door I was impressed by her looks & her dress, she was very friendly  and asked me of what I like, as soon as the paperwork out of the way she offered me a bottle of water to drink. And she started kissing me, her technique was amazing, it was so brilliant that I enjoyed it a lot, she sucked the whole of my mouth into hers & sucked my tounge & lips, then she went down on me straight, with deep throat, squeezing my balls  and all the time she was very gently sucking me hard if i have to say, she sucked me as if she wanted it so bad, so sloppy and gentle with plenty of tongue movements, it felt so brilliantly good with no pain, I was almost bursting to pee, but her oral made me able to hold back.. bearing the tme in mind I decided to cum, we went on to 69, her pussy looked very cute and puffy, one of the most beautiful pussy I have sucked, really loved it. she was instructing me on where to lick, her clit and above her clitoral hood, she was groaning with pleasure.

After this I decide to pee which she agreed so we entered the bathroom & she took off her earings & tied her hair back and knelt before my cock, it was a bit hard to pee as it was unusul for me, but eventually I released my bladder in to her mouth which she duly drank all of it with a smile, and after she deepthroated me more the tip of my cock was down her throat, that made her puke on me, we washed ourselves and back into the bedroom, she wanted to feel my cock, so a condom on and then went on missionarry with lots of DFK and I spat into her mouth which she swallowed, I told I was about to cum, she pulled me out and stuck my cock in her mouth, I shot my load in which she swallowed till the very last drop of cum squeezing my penis again & again ensuring theres nothing left behind, whilst my tip was still in her mouth until i gave her all of it. Then I relaxed a bit to recover and she began to suck me again with slow deepthroat, also sucking my balls good, she was able to take both my balls in her mouth, she kept asking me if it hurt, which wasn't and I enjoyed it a lot. I wanted to suck her breasts so i called her towards me and kept sucking whilst she was stroking my erect cock, I was to come again so i finished the second load in her mouth too which she swallowed as well. it was a fantastic meet & experience I ever had. I hope to be her regular & will see her soon again. Guys treat her well & she'll do her best for you It was great to have met her, unlike any other pretty faces you may see this was the real deal....

I'm glad you had a great time. Your review does fill me with regret though. I had her booked the day before NYE but as I was on the way she sent a text asking if I wanted intercourse straight away or to wait etc. It killed the vibe for me. And then when I told her that, she said something about not wanting to pee because of her bladder which killed the vibe even further! She was honest but perhaps a bit too honest.

I have been thinking of re booking as she does incalls near my office near Marble Arch. Your review has definitely made me rethink doing that. Cheers.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 09:37:17 pm by killerbees »

Offline dami3n

...And while it is an odd thing (and totally against the UKP guidelines) to say 'treat her well guys' after making a girl drink your piss, I totally get where the OP is coming from... because how do you write a review about a girl you've abused and degraded but still try and convey that she deserves respect?   It's a weird world (and a lot of fun sometimes).   

really? as opposed  to all the other WG's and civvies you haven't abused or degraded and don't deserve respect. :unknown:

it's a review of what you did with a WG not an invitation to assume the readers of your review would otherwise treat her badly.

it's a nonsense ...end of.

P.S. i would hope you're not really making her drink your piss and instead she's allowing you piss in her mouth because you are paying her she's drinking it because she enjoys it as well?