Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's that anal gape  (Read 3107 times)

Offline footsie

As title,

I'm looking for WGs that can get a good gape on during an anal session.

Budget between 150-200 for the hour

Preferably in London / surrounding areas

A few potentials i've found so far:

analqueen1 External Link/Members Only - my no.1 preference at the moment - does she really do everything on her profile?

deluxeanna External Link/Members Only - gorgeous but no info on her anal preference

RebecaMore External Link/Members Only - very sure she could fit the bill but price is on the very high side

Any other recommendations you guys could give?

Thanks

Offline footsie

Guess it's not something that most enjoy then!

I'm very tempted to book analqueen1, purely based on her aw profile and reviews on here.

Has anyone seen her recently (this year even) that could vouch for her 'talents' as per her profile?

E.L. Wisty

Guess it's not something that most enjoy then!

I'm very tempted to book analqueen1, purely based on her aw profile and reviews on here.

Has anyone seen her recently (this year even) that could vouch for her 'talents' as per her profile?

Saw her last year and she's excellent.

Offline pewpewpew

I've had analqueen on my hotlist for ages but she's quite far from me. That profile makes her sound fantastic though

Offline Bassman

What's she like facially.

Also says she is toned but pics would appear she isn't. She always pops up on my searches. Looks older then the stated age on her profile.

E.L. Wisty

What's she like facially.

Also says she is toned but pics would appear she isn't. She always pops up on my searches. Looks older then the stated age on her profile.

There are face pics on her PG. Facially is good looking though IMO, the pics don't do her justice.

Offline footsie

Is she as filthy as her profile makes her out to be?

E.L. Wisty

Is she as filthy as her profile makes her out to be?

She was very filthy when I saw her last year.

Offline Silver Birch

analqueen1 External Link/Members Only - my no.1 preference at the moment - does she really do everything on her profile?

I had analqueen on my hotlist for a while, until I discovered she charges extra - FOR ANAL  :dash: 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only