Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rianna gfe - touring rom in worcester  (Read 613 times)

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This ones in Worcester at the mo - looks genuine, hot and big (fake) tits, but Romanian  :scare: mixed bag of reviews on here - is anyone brave enough to toftt?

She's also quite expensive for a rom - £50 for 15mins, £70 for 30.  :unknown:

Do you think she's capable of the irony of putting gfe in her profile name and then providing typical rom disappointment?

I'm still tempted even though I know better!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline legendinho

Looks good but don't except GFE. Love to be proven wrong  :hi:

bod666

I expect if she was better than your average Rom that she'd have more than 10 aw feedbacks on her profile considering it's been active since June 2016. Such a shame as looking like that she could be coining it in.

Ming

I saw her too, but very mixed reviews so I am not tempted (had enough negatives recently) there is a thread on UKP that shows her veri picture if you search her number...

Just too unreliable to be tempted.

Ming  :hi:

robbie1972

She says shes cooming from switzerland on her aw profile

Offline vision2014

Saw her last year in cheltenham april her tits was not has big has in the pics now she gave a good service her price was £80 for HH then so £70 is better  but cheltenham seems to put the price higher not your normal typical rom girl to be honest i dot think she was but never bothered me at time where she was from

bod666

How does she compare to worcester's Czech girls in terms of service?
I resisted the temptation this evening but if she's not your typical rom i may have a dabble  :P