Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elegant Show Girl - Plymouth  (Read 1053 times)

Offline rustpoacher

Very naturally pretty girl; no cosmetics; no make up; lovely perfume; very clean; very sweet; very good down to earth, practical, reasonable wife/girlfriend material here so this review is a definite positive for those looking for a naughty GFE with deep oral/anal/lovely slim attractive body

30 mins £70

very discreet location; opened door discreetly in wonderfully sexy lace very short dress; clean flat/bathroom; shower available

comms easy; clear; intelligent English girl; fairly popular for bookings

Looks:
better than or as photos; nice tattoos; nice feeling small piercings in clitoris & belly button

Attitude: one of the best/very good; tries to do what she's asked

Service:
like a lovely loving GFE with willing french kissing (not too deep but heck what does anyone expect?); open to oral without; anal; full sex; will try various positions but not a bang like a hurricane PSE nor treat her throat like a vagina; she's a regular vanilla sweet fragile who (quite fairly) doesn't want pain or rough sex but open to most (I felt all reasonable) suggestions and actions
I cannot imagine her receiving a spanking but I didn't try and she was agreeable to everything else on her profile so likely this is ok but no blood!!!!

VFM: tops; definitely recommended
Would return: yes, definitely, even though this vanilla style is not my thing

Positives:
Lovely women with top attitude (TOP! in this dessert of unreasonable dishonest service providers, this girls earns a medal of honour) & incredibly pretty

Negatives:
not a rough hard banging PSE- get it?
None really, would be like seducing the neighbour's hot wife
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

bristolqwerty

Really like her looks, attitude and services but really dislike BB immensely.  Shame as your review sounds a perfect booking for me. Unfortunately I can’t take the risk.

Offline ico23

I think you just read that wrong Londonpunting ?  I can see no mention of BB.

bristolqwerty

Not at all mate, do some sleuthing and you'll find evidence.  None mentioned in this review granted.

CornishLad78

She's well known for it she used to openly advertise it on her profile and apparently still offers it now. I enquired a while back re seeing her pretending I wanted to go bare back and she was pretty up for it until I said I wasn't looking for that particular service, she then back tracked claiming it was only to clients who fit a certain criteria and see her more than once a week which sounds pretty dodgy to me  :thumbsdown:

Any potential clients just ask her if she's willing to go bare and see what she says.

Offline ico23

Ok lads. Fair enough.

I just thought it was a casual mis-read which would have been unfair if not true.

bristolqwerty

:hi:  No worries Ico, that's what ukp is for.  Apparently busy on the swinging scene too.  They don't end to rubber up either too and see lots of other BB's.  Far too risky as I like OWO & RO too much. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 09:05:26 pm by bristolqwerty »

CornishLad78

+1 I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole personally as there's far to much risk attached to this girl.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 09:11:32 pm by CornishLad78 »

vw

Are you a barebacker OP ?  come inside is bb talk

External Link/Members Only

Offline fredfunkster

Are you a barebacker OP ?  come inside is bb talk

External Link/Members Only

I was waiting for one of OPs reviews to get bumped, after that bizarre UKE thread. BB or no, I didn’t expect this one, more likely the karismickatey love-in here. Bless

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93975.0

Offline Mr_Pink

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 10:28:44 pm by Mr_Pink »

vw

I was waiting for one of OPs reviews to get bumped, after that bizarre UKE thread. BB or no, I didn’t expect this one, more likely the karismickatey love-in here. Bless

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93975.0

thanks for that, was not aware of the fluffy nature of OP. 

100 times more beautiful than her photos.
1000 times more satisfying than her profile hints at

haze1111