Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage Bath  (Read 1829 times)

Offline pete88

Afternoon gents....i'll be staying in bath next week for a few nights with work. I enjoy a good Thai massage. Any tips for a place that offers happy enders?? Much appreciate any tips pete

Offline houseboot

Suity

Not any more. I tried a couple of years ago and it was £40 for HR but they seemed to have changed their policy. Massage wasn't great.

I suspect it is because there is only a curtain between the massage "rooms". You might get lucky if you are the only one in there

Offline houseboot

My understanding is that there are three tables, one in a separate a room and the other two separated by a curtain.

HR has, more recently, been back on the (unofficial) menu too.

zigzag678

Not any more. I tried a couple of years ago and it was £40 for HR but they seemed to have changed their policy. Massage wasn't great.

I suspect it is because there is only a curtain between the massage "rooms". You might get lucky if you are the only one in there

How recentley did you visit mr suity? I have been 4 times each time seeing a different lady 3 times I was offered hand relief once not. My last visit was probably 1 year ago so things could have changed. Yes the girls do try it on a bit with the asking price for hand relief. they start at £40 but if you negotiate you can get it for £20.

I dont know this for fact but I suspect there is no policy it just depends entirely on the lady. It is possible they may have stopped doing it though because I know they have a lot of female clients and they may not want to alienate them by having dodgy :dance: customers like us.

On the curtain issue there are 3 tables the last table is either in a seperate room or possibly still has one curtain dividing it from the next table I cant remember precisley but it is more private than the other 2 tables but still hardly no sound proofing.

I find the standard of massage there very good but the main reason I dont go back there is the ladies ask you to be very quiet during the happy ending and sometimes put their hand over your mouth at the vital moment which does tend to detract from the experience for me.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 02:26:48 pm by zigzag678 »

Suity

at least 2 years ago. if they change to being more 'hands on' then ill go back. I quite like the idea of getting one so close to someone else

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

You all shock me, I went there about 6 months ago for a shoulder massage and it was a bloke who did it......good massage but thankfully he didn't offer extras.

BoyLife

Quite unlike Thailand, then. Slapping in and out of a nubile 20 something in 'so called' massage joints even on the narrow tables with curtains between, as a mid day break from the beach and sunshine, is something you can get away with on islands like Ko Samui.

Offline snaitram99

This place has a branch in Cardiff where HR has been available but depends on girl and may not happen on first visit. Not officially sanctioned by management I believe but there are private cubicles with tables as well as less private curtained area with mat.

bathboy144

Thinking of going in there for my first time. I like the idea of not going on AW seems too much for me. Anyone have anymore info on this place? I am like 20ish so would they just laugh at me?

Offline snaitram99

There was a lady who usually works in the Bath shop working in Cardiff recently. Mature lady, not a looker but ok, reasonably friendly. Did HR for usual £20 extra. There are three cubicles in the Cardiff shop with massage tables, the sort with holes for face, fairly private. Also two curtained beds on platform for Thai massage, not very private but depends whether anyone in next curtained bed.

Offline snaitram99

Thinking of going in there for my first time. I like the idea of not going on AW seems too much for me. Anyone have anymore info on this place? I am like 20ish so would they just laugh at me?

I don't think they would laugh at you but you may not be offered HE, especially on first visit. You may also find masseuse is nearer your mum's age than yours, which may not be what you want, or maybe it is?