Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to become an independent Service Provider?  (Read 937 times)

Offline FlaccidChimp

I know a foreign girl that loves sex and is seriously thinking about becoming an SP to pay for college since she'll be doing the act anyway. She wants to do it in London so people back home don't find out. She wants to visit out of term time and work here as a masseuse. She said the main thing is she wants to be safe and independent.

She's given me the best bj of my life and great sex. Her massage skills are also fairly good and she has fluent English, better than my own. She is willing to give nude happy endings. She gave the impression that she wants to be a masseuse so she can pick and choose who she does owo and full service with.

The problem is she'd like to come here and have clients cause out of term time can be a week to a few months. Then she will go back and repeat. How could she start and be safe?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 04:22:12 am by FlaccidChimp »

Offline Foxtail17

I know a foreign girl that loves sex and is seriously thinking about becoming an SP to pay for college since she'll be doing the act anyway. She wants to do it in London so people back home don't find out. She wants to visit out of term time and work here as a masseuse. She said the main thing is she wants to be safe and independent.

She's given me the best bj of my life and great sex. Her massage skills are also fairly good and she has fluent English, better than my own. She is willing to give nude happy endings. She gave the impression that she wants to be a masseuse so she can pick and choose who she does owo and full service with.

The problem is she'd like to come here and have clients cause out of term time can be a week to a few months. Then she will go back and repeat. How could she start and be safe?

Be safe? Search SAAFE

Offline Happyjose

OP, you should read the site rules.

There’s a handy link at the bottom of the page - the second paragraph covers this type of question/topic, which is better suited to UKE

niftyfiftydave

Jesus, just reading your other thread about girlfriends, you got one and you can be her pimp too lol.

Offline CheeseBoard

So you are looking to help this girl become a prossie?  Are you trying to get into the pimping game?

What do you get out of it? A bit of action, a cut of the takings or both...

Bad show  :thumbsdown: