Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady V Smiley Sindy  (Read 900 times)

Online Jayjay1

So looking to meet one of these MILF, wanted a second opinion on them.

Looking for a friendly engaging SP, both are milfs and not expecting a tight teenage body but have been with milfs where their boobs are really sagging which is really off putting. I like to get a firm grip and enjoy kissing their body so a plus point would be a smooth body. Know Sindy has 1 boob job and Crystal looks like she a firm natural pair. So the Qs is how smooth and firm are their boobs and body and any restrictions on grabbing them

Pussy- need a wet juicy pussy that allows fingering and rough OW(not too rough) but i like to suck the lips and really open them up and tongue them. Read Crystal left a puddle on the floor in one reviews  :P

Anal- Want a girl who actually enjoys anal and not just do it for extra charge

Attitude, need someone who really wants to enjoys the sex and encourage your to fuck them or take control.

I aim to meet one of them next week so anyone else not been with them feel free to comment or DM me if they want me to find out some more stuff about, they we can't find out on their reviews.

Any pointers/tips would be appreciated from those that been with these 2 lovely milfs

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 07:31:11 pm by The_Don »

Offline HighlyMotivated

I dont know about Crystal but Sindy is a 10/10 service provider, no restrictions, very keen to satisfy

That being said, I've seen people here say her one boob isn't off putting... to me it was. One boob is rock hard, the other is a lovely milfy boob. But as I say - she's a top quality service provider, super flexible, super fit body for her age

Online Jayjay1

Are you referring to (helps if, you include links):

IMO, Crystal is a better punt, than Sindy (as always, YMMV with any W/G)

Thanks Don, made an rooky mistake for not including links.Thanks for the heads up,

Offline davidgood

I was very keen to see Crystal some years ago when she worked  in Harrow but could never get an appointment. Since then she has been in areas it was difficult for me to get to and when she was in Canary Wharf, again I could not get an appointment before she moved on. Although she may be stuck here in the UK because of Covid my understanding was that, like some other Hungarian WGs, she only came over for about a month a time and then went back to Hungary for a while. So when in the UK she was always very busy with regulars and hard to book. Although she was in Harrow for a few years, since then she has tended to move about to different flats and even hotels.

Sindy on the other hand spends most of her time here and I believe she has been in the same flat for some years.

I had a very pleasant meeting with her back in 2014 and did her 3rd review which was the first to cover her anal offering.

I always planned to see her again but office locations and other things have meant I just never got the opportunity.

If I was you, I would probably sample them both. I would start with trying to book Crystal as it might have to be an advance booking and I expect she will want to go back to Hungary as soon as restrictions are lifted. Then book Sindy and let us have reviews when you have seen them.

Regards,

davidgood
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 10:42:19 am by davidgood »

Offline Convince Me

IMO, Crystal is a better punt, than Sindy (as always, YMMV with any W/G)
[/quote
100%]

Offline davidgood

The OP needs to get a move on if he wants to see Crystal.

I had a look at her profile to see where she is based currently, as I still would like to see her sometime. It appears she is going on hols at the begining of May, so might be away for a while.

Regards,

davidgood

Online Jayjay1

The OP needs to get a move on if he wants to see Crystal.

I had a look at her profile to see where she is based currently, as I still would like to see her sometime. It appears she is going on hols at the begining of May, so might be away for a while.

Regards,

davidgood

Aware Crystal going away in a week so been calling her past two days and text her to let me know when she free not 1 reply.  Sindy just  didn't pick up when I called earlier. :unknown: Im rather picky who I meet, though experience picking 2nd choice last min never served me well. Patient is key

Offline Convince Me

Crystal will go home then change country to visit her BF. Probably why she's been here so long that & getting both vaccines.

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

I dont know about Crystal but Sindy is a 10/10 service provider, no restrictions, very keen to satisfy

That being said, I've seen people here say her one boob isn't off putting... to me it was. One boob is rock hard, the other is a lovely milfy boob. But as I say - she's a top quality service provider, super flexible, super fit body for her age

Sindy is very easy going.

She isn't a clock watcher.

So many punts are to rigid.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline laurenb

I agree with you mate ! Sindy is a great provider !
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish