Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help! I cant pick :(  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Alex30003000

Hi everyone

So I have managed to put some cash aside and ready for another visit.. Due to my current circumstances its not something that I can do regularly so every now and then is the only time I can meet a girl

I have had my eyes on Alima at Diva External Link/Members Only and recently found Lesta External Link/Members Only and I am so torn between the two.

My preference is ideally big boobs as this has never been a thing for me but want to try as I am more of an ass person so the big boobs is what im after now, age not an issue but a milf type would be good..

Who do I pick between the two or you have any other recommendations?

As I don't get to try this very often I want to make sure its safe! budget is max £200

I appreciate the advise in advance

Thanks

Offline Alex30003000

Thank you

I ended up not seeing anyone as none was available.. I will have to try another time  :dash:

Offline king tarzan

I saw Alima... lying bitch refused owo (yet feedback clearly states she sucks cocks without rubber on), had a stuck up arrogant attitude, acted in a way as if I did not have the money to see her, the bitch uttered some nonsense in Russian.. I just left.. arrogant bitch with stuck up cunt attitude..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline laurenb

The same experience with Alyma - she said she doesn’t offer Owo but agency push them to do this . I understood but shame they don’t confirm that when booking .
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

I would go with Lesta.

But I trust Diva, so you should have a good time no matter what.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish