Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carley James  (Read 5720 times)

5 review(s) for CarleyJames (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HappyandLucky

Name : Carley James

Price : £130 for an hour

Location: Close to train station in Ashford Surrey.  Parlour above shops so you enter via a side alley. Room acceptable but nothing to write home about.

External Link/Members Only

Appearance: Photos on profile are an accurate reflection.  Small, petite and sexy.  Overall a very nice package. Breasts are firm and pert, but more B cup than the advertised C cup. I’m not great at judging ages but 34 seems about right.

Services: I visited Carley a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday. We Settled in with some light French kissing and mutual fondling.  Not the deepest French kissing but the odd bit of tongue action. Some quality OWO nice and sloppy, but not able to take it deep. Followed with 69.  Pussy was tight and fresh and was happy for tongue and fingers. For those that like large flaps you are in for a treat, they are particularly large, but not my thing really.   Then on with the mack for a session of cowgirl, mish and completion in doggy. Likes to talk dirty with filth coming from her mouth eg f**k my c**t hard etc, but for me it got a bit tiresome after a while.
A short rest and relaxing massage which was fair to good.  Then round 2 which was OWO with the finale of CIM. Drained full load but didn’t swallow.

Positives
Delivers as advertised and an experienced working girl
Nice firm petite body and tight pussy
Solid OWO and CIM
OK massage

Negatives
French kissing only light
Dirty talk not my thing

Rating 7/10

Offline jesterman

Waste of time for me, she was a no show.
Set it all up the day before, 1hr incall at the Travelodge by Woking station, was arranged by email.
Parked at the appropriate time and contacted her for her room number, but no response, still to date hasnt answered the texts and AW emails i sent.

Offline HappyandLucky

Waste of time for me, she was a no show.
Set it all up the day before, 1hr incall at the Travelodge by Woking station, was arranged by email.
Parked at the appropriate time and contacted her for her room number, but no response, still to date hasnt answered the texts and AW emails i sent.
It's out of order when WG's fuck punters about without any thought of an apology   :dash: If I were you Jester, I would cut and paste your txt into a review to give all a clear picture of her current antics and grade it accordingly  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 09:44:00 am by HappyandLucky »

Offline WhackDaddy

Does she squirt as it says in her profile?

Offline jesterman

Don't know , all I know is she don't turn up !

Offline HappyandLucky

Offline ForrestGump

Sounds pretty good, H&L. Pricing sounds about right for an English lass.

Was she friendly/relaxed? Would you return to her?

Offline HappyandLucky

Sounds pretty good, H&L. Pricing sounds about right for an English lass.

Was she friendly/relaxed? Would you return to her?

FG, She has been a WG for several years so knows the game well.  She is friendly and relaxed but I would not return based on
1. A must for me is DFK and whilst she kisses with tongue, it's not passionate GFE
2. Large flaps in the pussy dept - again not for me
3. Turns on the fake PSE with lots of depravities coming out of her mouth - again not my style
 :drinks:

Offline inch

Offline luthor

beard put me off too, especially that really long white whisker at the bottom...

Offline ForrestGump

The beard and yellow teeth put me off:

Not a good look. I'd guess her age at 40+ based on that photo.

Offline HappyandLucky

The beard and yellow teeth put me off:

Not there when I visited but perhaps gilette got blunt before on muff   :unknown: eitherway last unreliability report should count her out.

James999

Who the fuck is she trying to fool with her profile age at 35, she's clearly nearer 60 than 30  :scare: