Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watford Suggestions? (or even Hemel Hempstead)  (Read 1147 times)

Offline F_MG

Hello gents,

My previous punting experience has almost exclusively been restricted to safe-bet type punts with the main Thai agencies in London, but I'm thinking of changing things up a bit.

I spend most of my time in Watford with work, so I'd be really interested to know if there is anything worth checking out for the occasional long lunch break.

I've looked on AW, but obviously you can't really trust anything written on there - so before I take a gamble, can anybody help me out?

Offline spiderfred

I saw this girl External Link/Members Only in Hemel Hempstead several months ago, she swiftly moved area so I didn't post a review. At the time it was the girl in the pictures. Good value at an hour for £75, didn't ask for any extras but I would expect a basic service, not the full enjoys list. Town center flat near shopping center

She was a very pretty petite girl. Romanian who spoke english and was flirting with me to start, then protected oral (my choice, I think owo was on the menu). Didn't do DFK. Had a long bout of sex in a variety of positions. For the second round she wouldn't give me oral to start, but again had good sex.

A good punt with some downsides, but maybe worth a try. I had a mediocre punt (but with anal for no extra) with another girl who I reckon was part of the same group.

Offline F_MG

Cheers for the reply.

Seems like a bit of a graveyard.