Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heathrow Airport  (Read 1913 times)

Offline dino1990

Hi, I'm staying one night in a couple weeks (travelling for work). Whats the chances to get a girl for an outcall? I will be in a Premier Inn. thanks.

Offline aj12345

Have Kareena visit you. Pricey but good and reliable in Heathrow area and visits hotels.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline dino1990

looks stunning, AW page bookmarked.

Offline piotrskut

premier inn a bit dodgy as you will need to meet her in reception, otherwise she cant get to the room.  not so much of a problem in big hotels but premier inn receptions usually tiny

Offline JonasG

She's having a laugh at those prices lol. Especially with her recent track record of reviews (Last 12 reviews: 6 positives, 4 neutrals, 2 negatives)

Especially when you read the reviews that she's a bit of a porker, her last positive wasn't even that glowing. These girls get their little fan clubs knowing they'll keep on returning and just keep increasing their prices.

Gotta be better girls in Heathrow than her surely, looks wise and not taking the piss price wise.

£120 for 30 mins/£200 for the hour for a size 14+?!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 06:15:45 pm by JonasG »

Offline Putin

I saw her some time last year for £100/30 mins. Even then, I thought she was way overpriced. Service was good, but looks was below par for my standard.

I found her very average and wondered why she charges so much.

IMO £80/30 mins should be her rate. Nothing more.

Offline JonasG

I saw her some time last year for £100/30 mins. Even then, I thought she was way overpriced. Service was good, but looks was below par for my standard.

I found her very average and wondered why she charges so much.

IMO £80/30 mins should be her rate. Nothing more.

Reading her reviews and you definitely get the impression she's your bog standard £80 for 30 minutes girl. But she's Indian and she's got hype behind her (I'm sure she's got a good set of regulars fawning over her) so people will pay her rates.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 12:21:46 am by JonasG »

Offline aj12345

Reading her reviews and you definitely get the impression she's your bog standard £80 for 30 minutes girl. But she's Indian and she's got hype behind her (I'm sure she's got a good set of regulars fawning over her) so people will pay her rates.

I agree with you. For me, price is way too high. I used to see her when she used to charge me £120 an hour. Never went back after price hike.

I merely suggested her because OP wasn't specific on costs, she's a regular at Heathrow and therefore likely to be reliable.