Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Body - Anyone been here?  (Read 978 times)

Offline TallnHung

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks amazing, maybe too good to be true.
May travel but she was in the SE when I looked, in Berkshire.

Been around since 2017 and only 6 AW reviews, all curiously glowing, so alarm bells ringing.
No OWO but for that body I may be able to get around that ;)

Offline switftjake

According to her questions tab she has zero tolerance for using or offering frogs. I would agree that frog use is unacceptable in this day and age. And I would always walk away from people offering me frogs. Can’t stand the slimy little bastards
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 07:58:22 pm by switftjake »

Offline switftjake

Seriously though looks hot. Onto HL although extra £30 for cum twice is a bit much

Offline ViperKai

According to her questions tab she has zero tolerance for using or offering frogs. I would agree that frog use is unacceptable in this day and age. And I would always walk away from people offering me frogs. Can’t stand the slimy little bastards

That’s got to be the quote of the day...  :lol:

Offline contentguy

In addition to her dislike of frogs, she also dislikes haggling.
But she has so many extras, pricing a punt would be like writing a shopping list.
You just know its going to be a shit punt, interspersed with, “I don’t do that’s” or “that’s extra”.
It has all the signs of being a haggly, dissatisfying meet.

Nice body perhaps, but it’s good service I’m after and she gets to go on my “can’t be arsed” list because of the extras.  And she got on that for free!

Guy

Offline switftjake

Voice of reason. Good call. Off HL

Offline Derrick101

Probably reading this  :scare:
She's changed 'frogs' to 'drogs'  :lol:

Offline contentguy

Probably reading this  :scare:
She's changed 'frogs' to 'drogs'  :lol:

Some of the frogs are still there, they spawn you know, once that happens they get everywhere.
In Questions: "tolerance for individuals using or offering frogs!"

I don't use frogs, but have eaten the odd frog's leg, though not for a while, they taste like chicken.
She's offering a hagglefest.  She says she doesn't haggle over services.
TWO lists of extras, one priced, the other is less specific.

Tie and Tease is extra, (WTF), but what's the difference between that and a sexy massage.
and WTF is "foot splooshing"? - Whatever it is, it's extra!
I suspect she means foot worship is extra and splooshing is extra. 
But when they're that vague, don't you just know that it's going to be a shit punt.

Also: Anal Play, Strap On, Toys and Prostate Massage are all extra.  So if I was to indulge in her strap-on service, would that be all 4 extra charges.

The more I read, the higher up my NOT list she goes, which is a shame because she's got nice tits.

Guy

Offline Hantsolo

Ha ha! Brilliant, has to be one of the most unintentionally funny profiles ever!!