Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KatieCheshire  (Read 1749 times)

9 review(s) for KatieCheshire (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Chester £100 30 min incall meet arranged by phone at short notice good comms. Arrive at apartment block buzz flat number straight in and up to her apartment let in. She's dressed as requested in superwoman outfit with red thigh high boots. Not disappointed money handed over quick shower. Start with some dfk kissing and I've got a boner straight away. Oral with condom really good technique really close to cumming deside to lick her out. Then onto sex start with missionary then cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and finally finish in doggy. Mirror well positioned in the room. I would say it was a great punt left happy always wondered about her but didn't book her, because of her limited likes list and she's expensive. But after being on a stag do and seeing so much pussy and not have unloaded in 4 days I needed a release and she was available at the time so made an impulsive punt and enjoyed it. In hindsight I should have had a wank before hand because I kept having to slow her down. The finish was great in doggy she really took the pounding when it was time for the big finish!

DannyJames

Glad you had a good time, mate.

I've often seen this one on AW and liked the look of her, but she's top money for no OWO or CIM. I just can't allow myself to justify paying for such a lack of services.

Offline Golovkin

Agreed glad I've seen her throughly enjoyed it but I won't be returning for these reasons. She seems to do well enough. Chester being quite an affluent area she's probably no reason to change her prices or likes list.

Offline cueball

How did her singing compare to holly's pal?  :D

Only pulling your leg, thanks for the review.

She's off my patch and out of my pricing (given her limited services) but it's always good to know

:hi:

Offline Golovkin

How did her singing compare to holly's pal?  :D

Only pulling your leg, thanks for the review.

She's off my patch and out of my pricing (given her limited services) but it's always good to know

:hi:

You telling me I'm the only one to book a girl for a sing along! There's must be others their just afraid to admit it.  :lol:

Offline cueball

You telling me I'm the only one to book a girl for a sing along! There's must be others their just afraid to admit it.  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

It's an hidden extra pal

Al Reet

Glad you enjoyed. Katie is a big favourite of mine even though she's at the top end of my budget. One of the main reasons I like seeing her is she's always delivered on services (albeit more limited these days) and hasn't ever let me down - when a booking is made, she's stuck to it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

I like a FAF gym bunny but for £150 ph she needs to do CIM or anal to get my attention.

She is fit though.

Al Reet

She used to do cim but no longer alas. She is FAF though.

Offline cat1144

Katie is a top WG

Always have good punts with her.
Very easy to get along with too

Online jaydee2000

Been seeing Katie for years (4 different locations!). An absolute stunner and right up my street in terms of her gfe style.
Can't recommend enough although you have to book in advance these days.

Al Reet

Been seeing Katie for years (4 different locations!). An absolute stunner and right up my street in terms of her gfe style.
Can't recommend enough although you have to book in advance these days.
Not so much lately, her Available Today green light has been on quite a lot recently, I've noticed it when checking my hot lists on AW.