Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Police warning on the main door  (Read 2035 times)

Offline typinghard

So, I have been meaning to try this b&s Asian place closer to dmu campus Leicester and ventured out last week. The name of the building is court of ministers(reversed) I was waiting for the door to be opened and saw the warning that says something about police warning and in progress patrol. If I memory serves right, there was a warning about trafficking as well.

The door never opened due to malfunctioning of the intercom. Is it possible that someone might have got caught or complaints from neighbors? How safe is it for punting?

Online Newtothisstuff

I think that the fact that you're asking really answers your own question.  Punting is a risk.  If you go to see one independent girl working out of a place on her own, neither of you are breaking the law. Once you have more than one other person involved, you're taking a risk. A police notice on the door is a great indication that the risk just got too high.

Offline Amard

I wonder if this b and s is the same as the same thread I posted yesterday from secret hostess
One of the girls replied back to me saying she lives De Montfort St which is close to the unis

Offline Captainhowdy666

I’ve fucked a few in there and they always said keep quiet as the neighbours are miserable fuckers.
Bit brave of then to be using a communal building with non-sp’s

Offline Amard

Has there been any update on this is there still police abut