Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Napha - Supatra Thai Northampton  (Read 1242 times)

Offline MKJoseph

Has anyone any recent experience with Napha that could be shared with me? I will be paying a visit to this establishment soon but will not be able to book in advance so will have to take whoever is available at the time.
My preference would be Nana who I have seen before as I know she offers a raunchy time. Sunny might also be very stimulating as she certainly has a couple of enormous assets. Hotpocket’s review of Napha indicated that her services might be more subdued. If that’s the case I would prefer to go and see Chinese Annie or maybe Kingpaya.
Any info would be gratefully received and I would certainly post a review following my visit.

Offline Hotpocket

Napha is definitely less raunchy than others here, imo i would take chinese Ann all day long over Napha...weirdly enough who i will be visiting today :hi:

Offline The_Grinder

Has anyone any recent experience with Napha that could be shared with me? I will be paying a visit to this establishment soon but will not be able to book in advance so will have to take whoever is available at the time.
My preference would be Nana who I have seen before as I know she offers a raunchy time. Sunny might also be very stimulating as she certainly has a couple of enormous assets. Hotpocket’s review of Napha indicated that her services might be more subdued. If that’s the case I would prefer to go and see Chinese Annie or maybe Kingpaya.
Any info would be gratefully received and I would certainly post a review following my visit.

Yes I've seen her, if I went back there she'd be my choice again.....its about 4 months ago and forgot to do a review, a naughty girl  ;)

Offline MKJoseph

Thanks to you both for the info. So Napha can be as dirty as the others! Thats good to hear, maybe HP caught her on a bad day.

Offline shiptonlad

She has a cheeky look about her. Maybe they are being careful with hotpocket after his review of Sunny. Just a thought without any evidence to back it up.

Offline Hotpocket

She has a cheeky look about her. Maybe they are being careful with hotpocket after his review of Sunny. Just a thought without any evidence to back it up.
Saw Napha twice way before Sunny and havent visited again yet....so dont think they are being careful with me and tbh i dont think they would read these reviews (i may be wrong) some girls you gel with others not so much, maybe Napha just wasn't feeling it with me so was a more subdued service.