Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea Hart, Mansfield  (Read 1870 times)

Offline jarndyce

Anyone seen Chelsea lately? Profile has gone from AW and phone immediately diverts to answerphone (not uncommon with CH - getting an appointment requires perseverance!) Would be a shame if she’s finished with the game; still my go-to girl for poppers inspired filth at a reasonable price  ;)

Offline Crazydave

I've not heard from her in over a year despite messaging/calling her for an appointment fairly regularly. I noticed that her hours decreased, so put it down to her not being able to fit me in. Maybe it was just because she'd decided to hang up her high heels?

Offline jarndyce

Maybe so… I have seen her once or twice in 2021, so I’m not giving up hope just yet

Offline badsin

Not one I've seen, however lot's of profiles aren't verified, so AW is blocking them currently  :hi:

Offline Dion88

Fairly sure she has stopped working.
No doubt profile disappearance is coincidental due to AW clamp down on non verification.

Offline Bendown

I've got to say, I'm absolutely gutted she's dissapeared! I tried to get hold of her no end in the months before her profile disappeared, but never had any joy. AW messages were just not answered.

She's 1 I'll regret not getting to meet if she's finished for good  :cry:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Gutted if she has stopped. Seen her many times and never had a bad visit. I'm due up in the area soon and was hoping to see her.

Offline Dipper

I might have to start seeing PaulaHotChick.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

We can always strap a plank to our arses pal. Needs must in this current time of slim pickings :D

Offline Fac51

Me thinks you will need a gallon of poppers to take her on Mutiny  :scare:

Offline Dion88

I couldn't do her even if I was blindfold, on poppers, and she was paying me.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Poor old Paula. I see she does have one positive review though.

I’ve told this story a couple of times on here, but it is always worth a run out. She was in my class at school and one day, when we had PE, she forgot to bring in her PE kit. The teacher wasn’t happy with this stage of affairs, so made her do PE in her underwear, much to the amusement of everyone. I know that these days, the idea of this would be considered to be outrageous, and furthermore, nowadays that teacher would probably get fired. However, let us remember that this was the 1970s where casual sexism, racism and misogyny were all considered to be fair game. There were, apparently, no rules back then.

This was also the very same games teacher (who also happened to be an arrogant prick btw), who saw it appropriate to conducted a ‘mock execution’ (by hanging) in class, of a pupil whose mother had hung herself some 12 months earlier. I’m not sure whether the teacher was aware or not, but I don’t think he cared actually.

I note with some interest and satisfaction that the same teacher is now in their 70s and serving a prison sentence for historic sex offences, which he committed at a number of schools across the East Midlands area during the 70s and 80s.

So although, I do mock Paula somewhat for her appearance, at the same time I do have some sympathy for her. At least she is out there, giving it a go and that is all we can do in life is it not.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 06:24:35 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline Dick Cheese

Hey Mutiny the guy you are on about Sheard was my art teacher from 79 -81 at a school in Chesterfield.He once made a kid stand on his chair all lesson for letting out a fart in class :lol: no sense of humour whatsoever.

Offline Longshot

FWIW, i fucked them both.  Chelsea was better :lol:

Fair play ro paula though, been on it for 10 years so she must have a following

Offline Crazydave