Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lincolnshire & Boston  (Read 2911 times)

BigVince

Right lads. First time I've checked in on here in about 6 months.
You'll have to excuse me I've been in the Far East.
It's a bit of a long shot to say the least but does anyone have any punts they can recommend from spalding to Lincoln. Hopefully Boston, Lincs. Or even Peterborough if there absolutely stand out mind.

Many thanks
BV

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome back.... to the punting desert...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=99981.0

For Peterborough, try the East of England section...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=7.0

Offline Taggart

Bet you're glad to be back - and to such weather?

That area is very poor for decent punts. Plenty of scammers and crap to OK punts, very few outstanding.

Personal recommendations:

Classy New Milf - External Link/Members Only
Little Honey Jessica - External Link/Members Only (very popular, petite and a delight)

On my list, yet to see are:

Chanel 01 - External Link/Members Only

Hopefully others can add other names.

Offline RedKettle

I suspect you will soon be wanting to head back to the Far East!!

I have pretty much given up on the area you mention, although never tried Peterborough, and if you can get over to Nottingham and/or Leicester you will have a much better time.

Offline bfgent

I can only agree with what others have said before, not a good area.

I agree with Classy New Milf, I have seen her many times.

I am tempted by Jeni    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have had quite a bit of luck with touring girls just recently. Let me know if you uncover any stars.

Bastonboy

its not easy to find a good working girl in South Lincs area.  Not had much luck myself since I moved here a few years ago.

Bastonboy

I think Ive found a gem....infact I know Ive found an English Rose. had an amazing experience with Louise jackson from Bourne recently.     

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

website External Link/Members Only

Offline chandlerhandler

No way mate, she's a bare backer, too risky for me  :bomb:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I think Ive found a gem....infact I know Ive found an English Rose. had an amazing experience with Louise jackson from Bourne recently.     

website External Link/Members Only

Seriously, are you taking the piss??

Google her AW ID, or even read up about her on the other site.... She has been around for ages, relies on her PG to provide her with a steady income, avoids providing FS service (only 1 feedback in 4 years!!).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

And that too!!!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Here's a previous thread on her....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=57350.0

I recall reading somewhere 5~6 years ago when a punter who had seen her commented that she was no way mid-30s THEN!!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 12:19:44 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Gents I very new to writing any kind of review on a lady. However I feel i would attempt to put my recent experience with Louise Jackson, last week July 2016 into words. I just hope I dont get carried away and end up writing an erotic novel. I found External Link/Members Only website about a month ago and then last month found her on adultwork name louisejackson .
I contacted her by mobile a few times with no  luck then called the landline number on her website and instant luck . She sounded very sexy, polite and dare I say posh. I enquired about the bareback service she said it was on offer just as her adultwork profile states. She did say it was at her discretion so can offer one hour safe service for 100 if she or even I dont feel comfortable once we meet. It sounded good to me. By the way one hour bareback was a bit steep at £200 but I do like skin on skin.   2 hours was better value but I dont have the cash or have the stamina to last two hours with a young lady. Time to stop waffling on, I booked for one hour bareback , she told me she was in Bourne Lincs and it was only 20 minutes from peterborough.
So far so good.

As confirmed by Bastonboy in his review.