Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca White in Toronto  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Cityboynow

External Link/Members Only

Was in Toronto for a couple of weeks and trawled through the web for someone to meet.
It quickly became apparent that agencies and sites are not the best way to track WG down.
They all use Twitter, which helps massively as you can see photo and videos of them all which helps a great deal.

Eventually I contacted Bianca White who is different to my usual, but has an amazing body and great Tattoos.
Very pretty face in person, sexy french voice, big tits, and a big round bum.

We arranged for her to come over and agreed on a rate of around £300 for the hour. Unlike nearly every other WG she doesnt require a deposit.
It's clear they take being stood up very seriously, as they now want your driving licence or passport scan, and a deposit before coming (fuck that!)

When she arrived she oozed sex appeal. After she got changed into a suspender and stockings set I asked her to bring.
She knows what she is doing and is all over you, sucked away and made all the silly noises you would expect, I fingered her, used her vibe on her and had a taste before cumming on her tits. I asked if I could on the face but she declined.

We talked about when she came to work in London a while back. She was meant to work for 7-10 days, but her very first punter scammed her out of the fee and she was so upset about it she then didnt work for the rest of the time.

Then round two, all sorts of positions and hammered away for a while. Cant remember if I cum the second time, but it was a good hour.

Would deffo meet again if I was over that way.

Offline Widescreen

Was that Pounds or Dollars, the 300?