Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexia at Salon 38  (Read 820 times)

noballs

So it's been a while since I last had a punt, so thought I'd try some where different out, I normally go to the Georgian in oldham, this time though I went to Salon 38 in Middleton which seems to have mixed reviews.

Went down an alley, entered the building and climbed some well worn stairs, first impressions made me think it was a little run down, but I was there now so may as well go ahead, pressed the bell and was ushered straight in and introduced to 2 girls, Alexia and Rachel, both Romanian from the accents. Rachel didn't really catch my eye.

But wow, Alexia looked great, she was tall, blonde,  decent tips and around 6 foot or there about, very slim and an incredible arse on her, she also had a small scar on her back, needless to say I chose her.

I paid, very cheap at £30. I was told to sit and wait whilst the room was made ready and Rachel made an effort with conversation with me although Alexia barely spoke, other than in Romanian to Rachel.

My turn came up so Alexia lead me up stairs and my God her arse was amazing, couldn't help gawping at it. Like the rest of the place the room was a little run down, but I didn't come for the scenery. Alexia got undressed and so did I, she pointed to the bed and I lied down and she cracked on with a hand job to get me going, then put on a condom and started what I can only describe as one of the best blow jobs I've had, she seamed very determined to get me off with her mouth and wasn't very into me touching her, I could feel myself getting ready to blow so I asked her to jump on top of me, which she did so, not with a lot of enthusiasm though, I grabbed onto her arse and tried to enjoy myself, but she kept stopping me, saying it hurt.

Now I don't class myself as a large lad, pretty average size to be honest, so was a little put off but managed to finish. She helped me clean up and then we both got dressed and went our separate ways.

She was stunning, good blow job but pretty dull when it came to the deed.

Probably wouldn't go again, but far from a bad experience

yorkshire123

Interesting nic you chose there OP, you do realise that them's some big boots to try & fill.

Offline cueball

Beware of cheap immitations   :thumbsdown:

Offline stevedave

Good God, I don't think I can cope with two cueballs...one is bad enough  :D :scare: :sarcastic:

yorkshire123

Maybe we could start the UKP members look a like competition.

Nominee No1 = The cueballs as Right Said Fred  :P

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Good review matey a very fair neutral in my opinion

If there were 2 cueballs in a bag it would be awesome, some would say the bollocks haha

Offline Blackpool Rock

Good God, I don't think I can cope with two cueballs...one is bad enough  :D :scare: :sarcastic:
So let's see how good he is with the acid test.
Question for Cueball V 2 -
I'm visiting the area soon and can't be arsed doing any homework or research on girls available in the area but i'm looking for a size 8 (max) teen babe with model looks under £50 inclusive for the hour to include anal and watersports - Your recommendations please  :hi:

Offline cueball

So let's see how good he is with the acid test.
Question for Cueball V 2 -
I'm visiting the area soon and can't be arsed doing any homework or research on girls available in the area but i'm looking for a size 8 (max) teen babe with model looks under £50 inclusive for the hour to include anal and watersports - Your recommendations please  :hi:

C'mon junior......

Challenge there for you....

OldAdmin

Sent message, no reply.
Admin forced name change.

yorkshire123

Offline blackburnian

Sent message, no reply.
Admin forced name change.

New username "noballs" - my missus is now thinking something's wrong with me because I spat out a mouthful of perfectly good beer all over my phone when I read that  :lol:

Bb

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah someone creating a new name so close to that of an active poster is a bit off, not sure why anyone would do that but glad to see it's been a forced change