Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alisha at GFE Manchester (Bury)  (Read 628 times)

Offline markmark13

External Link/Members Only

30 mins. £20 to reception, £40 to Alisha.

Newbie on here, longtime member on another site.

Went to see Alisha a couple of Saturdays ago. I'd seen the pics and read the reviews so I knew it was Alisha that I wanted to see.

But when I got there they said she was just about to go in with another guy. So I hung around a bit for a sneaky peak. Wow! Tall (due to sexy stilettoes), brunette (not blonde as in the pics), and scrumptious looking big boobs bursting out of her corset. So I made arrangements to come back an hour later.

Onto my turn. Didn't bother with a massage - spent the time exploring Alisha's fantastic figure and enjoying the view in the mirror. Alisha had dark hair up in a bun and big slutty earrings. Just add glasses and she'd be a great sexy secretary. Then it was very nice OWO, RO with Alisha making all the right noises, mish with me standing and her on the edge of the bed, and finished with cumming on her boobs. CIM was offered but I didn't have the extra cash on me.

Only negative was a couple of bits of clock watching, Alisha telling me I had 7 mins left to cum (very precise!), and the receptionist knocking on the door as I was just putting my shoes on, telling me I'd need to book 45 mins next time.

Well, I probably will. Roll on payday!