Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara - Cherry's Manchester  (Read 326 times)

Mrimmer666

Went to cherry's for a punt last week. Only two girls were available when I went in, so I chose Zara, a slightly larger Pakistani girl. She's very attractive but has a bit of a belly which I love although some won't. £40 for 30 mins but owo was an extra £10 which I didn't pay. No gfe, both undressed and condom went on and into ow. Felt pretty good and decently enthusiastic but obviously hard to feel much with a condom.

She then lay back and let me go missionary. Again, was pretty good but she didn't wrap her arms or legs around me or anything, really just lying there and letting me do my thing. She was moaning a lot but it felt pretty fake with just how much.

She told me I had 10 mins left: it definitely hadn't been 20 mins as i looked at the clock and had been getting off the tram 20 mins ago: was probably more like 15. I finished in the condom inside in the next 5-10 mins, she offered me wipes and a towel and we both dressed.

All In all, good fun but wasn't as enthusiastic as I'd have liked and I felt I was under pressure to finish early rather than on time or slightly over. I'll go again but might see a different girl.