Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RedheadLaycee - Sutton - TOFTT (Positive with a big caveat)  (Read 2875 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5864422) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ampithestud1

External Link/Members Only

Saw Laycee just before Lockdown 2.

She's based in a large detached house in Sutton with a big clean bedroom with a massive mirror and clean bathroom. Free parking is plenty and easy to find. I was particularly drawn to the size of her chest and that she is IMO, decently priced for a British WG. 

Comms were excellent, called her first and confirmed £50 for 15 mins (OWO, protected sex, facial finish). Then followed up with prompt text messages until arrival.

She's about 5 10 with heels, maybe taller, quite slim / fit for her age which is probably early 40s. Lovely natural tits with cute sensitive nipples, though I think they are more DD / E cup than the H cup she claims, but great nevertheless. Facewise she's ok.

Action started with OWO which was pretty good with decent suction and spitting. I don't do FK or RO with WGs but she did mention taking precautions around COVID so would've been off the table anyway. Asked her to lick my balls which she obliged. This was REALLY good and possibly one of the best I've had. 

Pounded her in doggy for a while and the view was great. Not exactly a bubble butt but decent size and plenty to hold onto, plus she talked dirty throughout the meet which was great and not OTT.

Finished with some more OWO and cum over her chin, lips and tits. Not sure that qualifies as a facial as we agreed but that's just me being nitpicky.

So overall a solid, VFM P&D with a fit looking milf.

BUT, and this may be a deal breaker for some and certainly will stop me for returning despite all the positives, is that there was a strong whiff off her pussy. She otherwise smelled great so it wasn't case of her not showering or cleaning up and is perhaps more of a medical issue?

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:11:49 am by ampithestud1 »

Offline pepsicolaboy

BUT, and this may be a deal breaker for some and certainly will stop me for returning despite all the positives, is that there was a strong whiff off her pussy. She otherwise smelled great so it wasn't case of her not showering or cleaning up and is perhaps more of a medical issue?

:hi:

Offline ampithestud1

:hi:

No apparent discharge / sticky stuff, in fact other than the smell it looked clean / fully shaved... 

Offline tidytuz

I see OWO not on her Enjoys list. Was it on her list when you booked her?

Offline Hobbit

Smelly pussies are a big turn off. All sounded good until then. No thanks.

Offline ampithestud1

I see OWO not on her Enjoys list. Was it on her list when you booked her?

Can't remember if it was but I asked for it when I phoned her and she said yes. Confirmed via text as well.

Offline luv2kiss54

Thanks for the review. I had noticed her profile but a smelly pussy is not something i wish to experience any time soon so she wont be getting my hard earned. :scare: