Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gumtree "De-Stress Mobile Massage Therapy"  (Read 5227 times)

Offline licker

External Link/Members Only                            De-Stress Mobile Massage Therapy Chantelle

Sorry not sure if I done link right.

Has anyone been cant find nothing about this 1

Cheers L

Offline Tommy1983

Hi

I'm also interested in this massage service, can't find a single review, good or bad. 
Here is the website -

External Link/Members Only

Offline Drlurve

Hi

I'm also interested in this massage service, can't find a single review, good or bad. 
Here is the website -

Hmmm
Maybe it's the same "Chante" from here:

Two black qualified massage therapists - what are the chances?
Interesting to know if she has gone all legit, by adding lle to her name, or still offers the horny stuff.

Maybe a chance to toftt??  :coolgirl:

Offline Tommy1983

2 Diffrerent people i reckon, as both are still open!

Offline guyverih

Saw the ad on GT a few days ago and tried to make an appointment, but had some problems, firstly her phone was off, left a text message about an afternoon appointment and didn't get a reply till 10pm saying ringback 10 am next day.
Out of curiosity tried next day to be told her son was ill and couldn't work until the following week (the 19th Dec). Don't usually do that but like I said I was curious,booked it and then informed by text that the massage would be in a place in Aldridge when the GT ad showed an area in Bentley just outside Walsall.
 Thinking of cancelling as the travel is a bit of a hassle if you don't have a car, which I don't, also she does strike me as legit.Believe she also will visit you for a massage.
If I go through with it I will let you know.

Offline fuddle

I've seen her. She is legit as far as I can tell. Decent massage, though - it was at my place. I was naked under the towel, but she deftly ignored that.

Offline Tommy1983

Hi Guys, stumbled on one of her adverts again recently, and although at first glimpse i thought maybe totally legit, i then noticed on the website, that she has some appointments up to 11pm..........surely these late appointments are more than meets the eye!
Anyway, i'm going to book a late appointment next week, so will keep you all informed.

Offline Hotspur

I had a longish telephone call with her around June and enquired about a naturist massage which I thought might lead somewhere eventually. She was chatty and engaging but said "I've never done anything like that before" and despite all the compliments I paid her and a large portion of bs, she declined the advances.
Be interested to know how you get on.

Offline Tommy1983

I had a longish telephone call with her around June and enquired about a naturist massage which I thought might lead somewhere eventually. She was chatty and engaging but said "I've never done anything like that before" and despite all the compliments I paid her and a large portion of bs, she declined the advances.
Be interested to know how you get on.

Yep, I concur.  Took the plunge on Monday at her studio in Aldridge ( had the latest possible appointment at 9pm, think studpidly the later it is the more chance of more on offer, ha)
Good massage technique, and worked very close to the special areas, but not a sniff of anything sensual. I have a feeling, just a feeling mind, that she used to offer more but has gone fully legit.  Oh well back to the drawing board.